eight ; skipping

Viola was so excited to skip class with Regina, not for the skiping, but for spending time with her. She hoped Regina and her could enjoy their time together.

During English class, Regina unlocked her phone and started typing, after some time she put it away and nudged Viola and signaled to her phone. Viola found a message from the blonde girl.

Blondie👸

when lesson is over met me in the parking lot
don't get caught

Before answering the text, Viola realized Regina was watching her, so instead she just nodded.

When the bell rang, Regina came out of the class before anyone could leave, without exchanging gazes with Viola, as if they weren't friends, and she didn't know her. That hurted a bit for Viola, but it was okay, they would see each other in a few minutes.

Getting to the parking lot, she saw Regina already in her car "Vio! Did anyone see you coming out?"

"Hi Regina, no one did, don't worry." Viola smiled entering the car

Regina started driving after she saw Viola ready to go, humming to the song that was playing. The song was displaying on the car's little screen, Cool for the Summer by Demi lovato. It was a nice music, Viola tought.

Getting to Regina's house, they're greeted by her mom, a blonde in her 40s probably, wearing what looked like expensive clothes.

"Well hello dears! Shouldn't you be in school? But don't worry, I'm not a normal mom, I'm a cool mom"

"Mom! Don't." Regina says rolling her eyes and Viola takes her hand and squeezes

"Hi Mrs George, nice to meet you, I'm Viola" Viola smiles to the mom

"I like your friend Regina" she winks, but before they could keep talking, Regina pulls Viola to her bedroom

"Your mom is funny and really nice Regina" Viola talks as Regina is closing the door "Wow, your room is amazing!"

"It was my parents', but I made them change with me" Regina states and Viola giggles

"You're bossy" Viola smiles making Regina smile too

"Come, sit on my bed" Regina invites

Viola was going to sit on Regina's side but there was a pink book written 'burn book'. She decides to take it and look around while sitting.

"What's this?" Viola frowns when she sees everything written on the book. Regina realizes that and takes the book away hiding it in her closet

"It's just a book, me, Karen and Gretchen used to write in freshman year, it's nothing." Regina tries to brush it off

"Regina. No, it's not nothing. I thought you weren't what people told about you. But that just proves wrong. This is mean."

"This is what popularity takes"

"This is why I didn't want to hang out with you and the plastics. It makes you into something you're not. You're so nice and caring when we are alone, but when there's people, you don't even know me." Both of the girls are hurt with the statements, because they knew it was the truth

"Is me saying hi on corridors what you want? I care about you. You see the real me" Regina holds Viola's hand into hers, begging with her eyes

"I don't care about that. That would be nice, yes. But I wanted you to be the real you. People would love you anyway, more than they do already" Viola pleads

"That I can't do. Sorry. Let's just... enjoy the moment and watch something. We are skipping to have fun c'mon." Regina nudges Viola that smiles a bit

"Fine" Viola playfully roll her eyes

"Can we do "The prince & me"? it's a classic" Viola agrees and they play the movie

In the middle of the movie Viola realizes someone is staring at her, better yet, Regina was the one, turning to her side, her eyes met Regina's, and as if time stopped they stare each other for some time. Viola was locked in this moment. She wanted Regina to kiss her, that was certain, but was scared of doing it.

Regina was now staring at Viola's lips and moved to the front a bit, enjoying the calm moment, she wasn't in a hurry, she had wanted to do that for so long. But why? She wasn't a lesbian. She didn't understand the feelings Viola gave her. Her mind was confused. Just once maybe. Just once.

With that thought, Regina closed the space between them and captured Viola's lips romantically. This was a moment to be enjoyed, not rushed, she thought.

With the kiss, Viola had now her hands on Regina's waist and Regina was holding Viola's head with her hand, with no pressure, just seeking a place for her hand.

When they were both done, the kiss stopped and both shared a silly smile.

Viola thought 'Shit. I definetely have a crush on Regina George'

"That was... wow" Viola broke the silence

"I know. Can we keep this a secret though?" Regina caressed Viola's cheek, removing a strand of hair from it "I didn't... I wasn't sure that I was a... lesbian untill now. No one knows it, and I'm not ready"

"Of course Regina, I'm also not out yet. I think it was because I wasn't sure. But I know that I like you"

"Good." Regina smiles "Chris is throwing a halloween party... I would love if you came to it. It's a costume party" Regina invites

"Oh. I don't have any costumes" Viola frowns "When is the party?"

"This weekend. It's still thursday so... We can go shopping tomorrow after school and spend saturday evening getting ready together. Karen and Gretchen are getting ready together but I didn't want to, so I'm free."

"Of course! I would love to, do you already know what you're going as?"

"An angel of course. I already have the costume"

"You look like an angel already" Viola says making Regina blush softly

The rest of the afternoon was calm, they finished watching the movie in Regina's bed and talked about school, poems and books.