eighteen ; heartbreak

The next day Viola was upset, Regina wasn't answering any of her texts since yesterday. The lessons were boring and she couldn't focus.

Viola was feeling like everyone was staring at her, that never happened before except from the first day. She felt like crying.

During lunch, Cady was sitting with the plastics. Viola looked around trying to find Damian and Janis, and when she found them she went to their table to have lunch.

They were looking at Viola with pity. Strange, Viola thought.

"Hi guys!" Viola says sitting down

"Are you okay?" Janis asks putting her hand on top of Viola's making her frown

"Yeah, why?" Viola asked confused

"With what Regina said about you Vio" Damian explains looking at the plastic's table

"Huh?" Viola looks at them confused, she didn't hear anything that Regina said about her. She didn't heart from Regina at all today.

"She told everyone you have a crush on her and is obcessed with her. That you won't leave her alone."  Janis explains

"What the fuck!" Viola exclaims "Where did you hear that?"

"I heard that yesterday Regina got a note on her locker, Karen and Gretchen asked her about it and she told it was yours. That you are a weirdo that keeps bugging her to go out with you and that she just wants you to leave her alone."

"The note... Was when I asked her to come to my house. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend yesterday" Viola whisper with tears threatning to come out "I love her" she whispers to herself

"But she doesn't love you. This just proves it. I told you she was going to hurt you Vio" Janis says

"When we were on 8th grade. Janis came out to her, and Regina put a pin in her stuffed animal like Janis did, as a form of support, because she used to have a geart, but that ended up with Janis being called Pyro-les because of Regina." Damian explains "That's just a resume"

"I can't" Viola whispers "She... She did that." Viola starts to think on how she doesn't know Regina at all. "I'm sorry that that happened to you Janis" Janis sighs but doesn't say anything

"Vio, we're here for you." Damian says and Janis nods "We know how Regina is a mean bitch"

"Thanks guys. Can I ask that we don't talk about her untill I'm over it?" She smiles softly when they agree but her eyes caught Regina staring at her, and Viola looks away feeling like crying again "I got to go" Viola whispers

Viola puts her lunch tray away and walks away from the cafeteria, with tears spilling from her eyes. It was hard not to cry. She had her heartbroken for the second time by Regina and she was tired of it. She really loved her.

Crying she walks out of school and decides she didn't want to stay there anymore. With her backpack she started running to home crying. She needed comfort from her mom.

Viola decided that she would never give Regina a chance again if she kept the same behaviour.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Thank you all for 10K reads! Also, I'm sorry for this and the last chapter, I had doing something like this in mind since I started writing. Enjoy! And if you can leave a comment or a vote. Thank you all!