Wedding (Rohit x Virat) (part 2)

And here I come back with part 2! Enjoy the story, I've given my best to make it readable and all...
.
.
.

From that day, it's been 3 years. They've went through many storms and cyclones all together. They laughed, cried, argued, shared the same bed, got intimate and did everything that's normal for a couple.
Rohit looked at him again in the mirror before his father called him. It was their day for getting married and both were happy than anything else. Rohit walked down the aisle with his father, flowers flowering over him as he was feeling shy, nervous as well as happy.

The priest has already arrived. Rohit reached their and fulfilled some of the ethics before the priest announced the arrival of another groom, which was Virat.

Rohit, with his big eyes, looked in that direction ready to look at his fiance. The curtains moved as theere stood Virat, with his head down, probably blushing, his hand held by his mother's. Rohit's breath quickened, not ready to dissolve the fact that this cute boy will be his husband withing some minutes. They walked slowly and then soon were on the same platform as Rohit. They faced each other as Virat pulled his head up in little and smiled which Rohit was already returning.

And again after few ethics,

"Do you, Mr. Sharma, take Mr. Kohli as your new fiance?"

"I do."

"Do you, Mr. Kohli, take Mr. Sharma as your new fiance?"

"Yes, I do."

"Rejoice it! You may kiss the groom!"

Rohit didn't waste anytime in wrapping his hands around Virat's waist and pulling him closer as he attached his lips with him. Virat wrapped his arms around him,  not really believing that this moment is actually happening.

They pulled out only to hear all the people clapping. They couldn't be anymore happy.

In their mansion~

As soon as they entered, Rohit wasted no time in slamming Virat to the wall and catching his lips. Virat groaned, as he didn't expect any of it and the harsh contact was very austere. As Virat gasped inside Rohit's mouth, Rohit slipped his tongue inside, his hands travelled down and squeezed Virat's ass. Virat moaned again in Rohit's mouth, Rohit loved the feedback he was having.

"Ro....mmm...l-listen."

Virat tried to form words as Rohit's pulled out for mere seconds,

"Speak fast."

He said- ordered. Virat felt his knees go weak at this voice.

"We can have this later."

Rohit raised one of his eyebrows and sarcastically said,

"Oh yeah, so who'd take care of this?"

Rohit said as he pointed down the great bulge in his pants, as Virat blushed,

"In case you were wondering, yes, this is because of you, and you know that I believe, 'if you give the problem, you give the solution.'

Virat didn't say anything, just took Rohit's hand and dragged him to the bedroom. He made Rohit sit on the bed as Rohit didn't object even a little. He started unbuckling his belt and pulled down his pants along with his underwear. Rohit didn't bulge, he loved what he was getting.

Rohit's shaft sprang up in front of Virat's face as Virat's mouth watered.

(Le me :- ew Virat. How can you eat that thing.

Vi :- it's tasty. You want to try? *Wriggling eyebrows*

Me :- ewwwwwwww. You go have that thing. All nasty couples. I'll have Surya's. [I love Surya guysss. He's so cute. I'm so sure that I've feelings for him]

Vi :- uhhh, naughty authorrr)

Virat opened his coat buttons, letting some air pass through his shirt, as he held Rohit's dick and started to slide his hands up and down. Rohit groaned, throwing his head behind and inhaling and exhaling deeply.

And soon, Virat was bobbing his head up and down Rohit's large dick. And Rohit, loving the friction, held Virat by his hair and started to thrust in his mouth, totally throat fucking him.

Tears slipped from the corner of his eyes, as he knew he couldn't stop. He gagged as Rohit's dick hit the back of his throat. His knees were paining due to the friction in the floor. Rohit started face fucking him more faster when he felt his own orgasm hitting him like a truck.

Virat held Rohit by his thighs, having some hope that he'd slow down, but no outcome.

Virat had started on his breathing problems, but soon Rohit came down Virat's throat. Virat licked everything that came out of Rohit's tip of the dick, falling back on the floor, breathing heavily as he couldn't catch his breath. Rohit somehow buttoned his pants, and pulled Virat on his lap.

"You were so good baby, you make me feel so good, you're the best."

Rohit said kissing Virat's forehead as the latter smiled.

"I love you Ro."

He said and nuzzled in his neck.

"I love you too Vi."..
.
.
.

It is short, but I hope it's good. It's not full time smut, but has smut.

Okay, I revealed something, I seriously feel something about our ICT's 'sun' or 'sky'. I know he looks like a monkey, but my poor heart always finds him so cute and adorable than the others.