Complaint (Mahi x Jaddu) (part 2)

I just couldn't keep it to myself. I was having so many ideas and as you guys know that they are my favourite ship nowadays, so I just can't resist them, and especially fluff after all these tortures.

Anyways I hope you enjoy!
.
.
.

Virat grasped Rohit's hands tightly,

"I'm scared Ro. I'm such a bad friend."

Virat was sulking from then when he left mahi and Jaddu's room. To cheer him up, Rohit thought to bring him in the amusement park, but his love towards his friend is really strong, so Rohit is miserably failing to keep him happy.

"You're absolutely not a bad friend Vi, I complained to Mahi bhaiya, right? So how come you become the bad one?"

"Because I told you that it was his idea. It was supposed to be a secret."

Virat whined. His heart was somewhere telling that he didn't do this right. Complaining about his so good friend, who helped him in all ways possible.

"Look Vi, I don't think he did that right. And you don't have to worry, I don't think that Mahi bhai will torcher him for that or something."

Virat threw a deadly glare at Rohit,

"How can you say that? I'm worried. If he scolded Jad do much?"

Again worrieness laced Virat's voice. Rohit was slightly annoyed at this simple thing not getting inside Virat's brain, but somewhere he was very happy. His boyfriend is not like others, he cares about his friends so much.

"Don't speak like you don't know Mahi bhai, Vi. He'll never do anything that'll not be needed."

Virat nodded, understanding a little.

"So you think everything's fine?"

"Of course baby," Rohit kissed his cheek, "everything is absolutely fine. And if you want, we can go meet them in the evening."

"Can we?"

Virat's eyes shined like a small child who's parents agreed for buying him a lollipop.

"Yes."

Rohit smiled at his boyfriend, locking their fingers together.

"But please, enjoy the amusement park with a happy face vi. The price of the ticket was too much."

It was now Rohit who whined as Virat giggled, dragging him towards the ice cream stall.

And just there Virat suddenly stopped,

"What happened baby? You don't want ice cream suddenly?"

Rohit raised an eyebrow looking at Virat.

"Jad is here."

Rohit followed in the direction he was looking, and he was correct. There was mahi and jad, quietly having their own ice creams.

"Why don't you go and ask him how he is?"

Virat nodded before running to his friend, getting followed by Rohit.

"Jadd!!!"

Jaddu flinched at his name suddenly bring called but soon smiled seeing Virat running towards him. He wanted to run too, but just let him come.

"Hey Vi! You here too?"

Jad asked offering Virat some of his own ice cream as Virat politely denied.

"You dumb sock, I was so worried about you!"

Virat said in a whisper so Mahi couldn't hear him.

"Whyy?"