Sneaking out (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 3)

Almost everyone wanted an aftercare so here I present to you a chapter full of fluff~~
.
.
.

Shreyas' eyes fluttered open as he blinked quite a few times to look clearly. His lips turned into a cute pout when he realised that Rahul is nowhere in the room. He played like a little kid with the blanket for some time, then tried sitting up.

"Ayii! Ouch! Mummy! Papa! Bachao!"

With every string of pain, he shrieked. And then finally, he was up. He whined, knowing fully well that he'll be unable to walk.

He tried looking for his phone and found it in the bedside drawer. He reached for it somehow, grabbed it and called Rahul.

But after a few rings, his call was declined.

"How can he cut the call?!"

Shreyas mumbled to himself. He was always moody and grumpy after sex, and after punishment in form of sex, it just increased.

But soon, Rahul entered the room. Shreyas was about to speak, but Rahul interrupted,

"I was coming, that's why I cut your call."

Shreyas was still grumpy as he looked the other way ignoring Rahul.

Rahul started organizing the bed, making the blanket, placing the pillows as Shreyas still didn't look at him.

"Okay, let's face it, what're you angry about?"

Rahul said, finally crossing his own arms above his chest and looking at Shreyas. Shreyas just pouted more, and turned his face more away from Rahul, ignoring him.

Rahul sighed, picking the boy up on his arms, who gasped and held onto Rahul tightly. Rahul took him to the washroom, cleaned him up, made him brush and again carried him down in the dining table. The table was already prepared. Shreyas jumped as soon as Rahul made him sit,

"Mummy~~"

He whined with a groan. Rahul smiled at the poor boy and directed him towards the table.

Once Shreyas looked at the table, all his pains flew away. The table was filled with his favourite foods. He looked at Rahul with a big smile as if asking if all that is for him.

"You can have as much as you want."

Normally, a person would dive into eating after such a sentence, but in case of Shreyas, he stood up rapidly and crushed Rahul in a hug.

"You're the best!"

Rahul smiled, hugging the other tightly and then taking him in his lap and sitting. Rahul had already eaten because it was 12:30 already, so he fed Shreyas, who ate like a happy child while thrashing his legs.

"Shreyas don't move your legs while eating. It's a bad habit."

Rahul scolded as Shreyas took it as a joke. He giggled quietly with a mouth full of food and thrashed his legs more.

"Shreyas I'm serious. Don't-"

Rahul was cut off because of Shreyas' mischievousness. Shreyas' feet hit Rahul's leg, violently, with such force that anyone who'd see it happening can tell that, that'd hurt, but, of course, by mistake. Shreyas' eyes widened when he realised what had happened.

"You still don't learn huh? You need more spanks or do you think that all I do is just always joke?"

Shreyas pouted, not liking to be scolded, early in the morning-

(Le my readers - early in the morning? You freaking mentioned 12 pm before.

Me : hehe)

Okay, not early in the morning, but after he just woke up and was finally happy.