Sneaking out (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 2)

I wanna ask if you guys want me to make an aftercare of this chapter, about how Rahul takes care of Shreyas after the hardcore punishment?

Okay here comes the smutttt. Buckle your belts everyone...
.
.
.
.

Without any further words, Shreyas ran up to their bedroom, stumbling on the way of the stairs, as he was running so fast, poor boy, he almost was going to fall. It was Rahul's turn to laugh at him. He entered their room and stripped out of everything, kneeling in front of the bed in no time. He was fucking scared. Last time the punishment was really bad, when he tried sneaking out.

After 5 minutes, Rahul entered the room, with a box in his hand. Shreyas looked up and his eyes widened when his sight fell on the box.

He gulped but no words came out of his mouth.

"You will never ask me to stop. I'll stop when I'll feel the need to."

Shreyas nodded.

"Let's complete the Q and A round first. So why are you getting punished?"

Shreyas gulped before trying to speak," B-because I-I sneaked out."

"Even though?"

Rahul raised an eyebrow

"Even though I was told n-not to."

"Great. Is it the first time?"

"N-no the second."

"So what's the conclusion?"

"I disobeyed you."

Shreyas whispered as his head lowered in guilt and disappointment in himself. He thought it'd be good to do, but now he thinks he might have hurt Rahul's feelings somewhere in the result of not listening to him.

Rahul nodded, opening the box and taking out one blindfold, a vibrator, a whip, handcuff and one cock ring.

Shreyas' eyes went large as he saw the last item. But he didn't say anything, he doesn't want his already worsened state to be more worsened.

"Good for you that you kept your filthy mouth shut."

Rahul smirked whispering the bitter words as a cold shiver ran down Shreyas' spine.

"Get on your fours, on the bed, fast."

Shreyas scrambled out of the floor and in no time was on his bed on his fours as Rahul's dick twitched seeing Shreyas' hole right in front of his sight, clenching and unclenching.

Rahul went in front wrapping the blindfold around Shreyas' eyes who's breathing went heavier as he didn't got to see what the hell was going on in his surroundings.

He gasped as he felt Rahul pinch his ass.

"20 whips. Don't count. Keep your mouth shut instead. You shout, or scream, we start it from the top, clear?"

Shreyas nodded. Rahul didn't praise him once. Back in time, in this state Shreyas could hear a 'good boy's from Rahul, but this time, there was none. That pained him. But he thought that Rahul might tell him in the process.

Rahul's hand went up, holding the whip and it came down with great force and collided against Shreyas' ass cheeks, violently. Shreyas covered his mouth with his hands, trying his best not to make any sound as tears flowed from his pretty eyes. He had no idea how he could take 19 more of these with no sound. His elbows slipped on the bedsheets as he fell on his chest, but he never made the mistake of lowering his eyes. The process continued, with Shreyas losing his control every time but never really losing it. The place where his face was literally attached was wet with all his tears as well as the blindfold a d his ass turned full red.