Sneaking out (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 1)

I mean we are all authors together, and read everyone's story. We vote, comment and do everything else that a simple reader does. I'd like to mention this to ItsSid7 and cricketxshots for this. I mean I think that we are the group of best authors ever you know. We'll someday have an author's union🤣🤣🤣.

Anyways back to the story,

Top :- Rahul
Bottom :- Shreyas

Enjoy!
.
.
.

Shreyas glared at Rahul through his eyelashes.

"C'mon rah! It's jad's birthday!!"

Shreyas whined, trying his luck one last time.

"His birthday is tomorrow. Why don't you let him celebrate it with mahi bhai alone?"

"Because he invited me."

"You cancel that. Last time I let you out in a club in this night time, you were nearly getting into an accident."

Rahul spoke strictly.

"I'll come back fast."

Shreyas whined again only to get shooting glares from Rahul.

"A no means no. How can it be fast if you'd wait till 12 for him to turn 27, then have some shots. How do you think you're getting home back?"

Shreyas faced the other side, crossing his arms, pouting in little.

"You're bad!"

"Call me whatever you want, I won't take any risks in case of your safety."

Rahul said as he went back to his work on his laptop.

Night time~

It was 11:30pm. Once, Shreyas heard the deep snores of Rahul, he knew that his deadline started. He took a deep breath before trying to get up, without any noise. But soon he was put back with a groan from the other.

Oh how could he forget that Rahul had one of his strong arm around his waist?

Shreyas scrunched his nose, not liking the obstruction right now, even though it's his boyfriend. He somehow wriggled out and placed a pillow in his place which probably made Rahul think in his sleep that he was holding Shreyas.

Shreyas stiffened a laugh at Rahul's innocence and soon, quietly changed to his clothes before sneaking out quietly. Once he was put of the blocks, he burst out laughing, he doesn't no why. He just felt like having the need to laugh. But on the contrary, his heart, was beating very fast. He doesn't even want to think about what would happen if Rahul came to know.

'Positive thoughts Shreyas!'

Shreyas mumbled it to himself before somehow getting a cab and going to the club where he was invited by jad.

Once he entered, his head burned in the strong smell of alcohol and loud music that was playing. How'd he find jad in between this congested place? He tried calling, but as expected, the phone ringed off. Because only an alien can hear it's phone's ringtone while in this so so so noisy club.

He pushed past the people, looking here and there, trying to find his mate. And it felt like god was with him.

Within 2 minutes he found jad, but, uh-oh, not so god was with him.

The heated kissing session going on between mahi and jad made him feel weird. But then he realised, that he does it too sometimes. He somehow break free the crowd and tapped Jaddu's shoulder.

They pulled apart from the kiss as jaddu looked back and literally squealed,

"I thought you couldn't come!"

With that jaddu have him a bone crashing hug.

"I sneaked out."

Mahi heard it, who was dearly friends with Rahul.

"You what?"

Both mahi and jaddu asked together as they pulled away from the hug.

"Sh sh, please don't say it to rah, it was because I didn't want to miss this. Just because I didn't go by his rules, I promised myself that I won't get drunk."

Jaddu looked at mahi with his side eye.

"You can't go back while you're already here."

Jaddu said shrugging as mahi thought not to give importance to the fact anymore.

Soon, it was 12 o'clock, jaddu was wished by his most important people in the world. His boyfriend and best friend, he couldn't have thought of something better event.

None of them had alcohol, mahi and jad took the decision so Shreyas would not get attracted and break the ultimate promise he made to himself.

Jaddu cut a cake, which was brought by mahi as Shreyas gifted him a nice bracelet.

"Thank you. You guys are the best."

With that jaddu hugged both of them together.

In no time it was 1 am, as jaddu and mahi parted their way to their own house but of course after dropping Shreyas to his place.

Shreyas sighed happily. His plan worked. No negative sides. He got to celebrate with his best friend, without getting Rahul angry.

He happily skipped towards the main gate and entered the hall. It was dark as he has expected, but a shadow like figure on the couch stopped him.

"Had fun, baby?"

There was Rahul, sitting like a king with his one leg over the other and looking at Shreyas with his deadly, furious eyes.

Shreyas' respiratory system took a break. He forgot to breathe for a moment. He couldn't move any part of his body, as sweat dripped down his forehead. His mind went blank as he couldn't even think of any possible prophecies. What's the worst that could happen? Okay, Rahul won't take it to the worst, right?

"What happened baby? I'm asking something."

Rahul asked with a soft voice which was clearly very fake. Shreyas couldn't speak. He wanted to, but what'd he even say? Yes? Fuck it, he's already screwed- no actually, very screwed.

"So now that you don't want to answer my questions, go to the bedroom, strip out of all our clothes and kneel down in front of the bed. NOW."
.
.
.
.
.

Next part will of course be a smut. Hold your breaths till then. I am myself excited to think what'll I wrote. Shreyas is so fucked right now.

Vote and comment if you've liked this chapter.