Jealousy (Rohit x Virat) (part 1)

Another rohirat oneshot. Kehte hai, change is the only constant and in the case of my stories, it's just the tops and bottoms. Haha. Great joke I cracked. Whatever.

Top:- Virat. } Just as
Bottom :- Rohit } I said🫠

Smut?

Not even a question. OF COURSE!

Let's get to the story then...

.
.

Virat was burning. He just couldn't get over what he had just seen. He was just watching tv like normal days on tv, it's his somewhat habit. Rohit doesn't like watching tv, so he spends the time on his phone instead. But today, while watching the news channel, Virat discovered the advertisement of Rohit and Ritika.

(Let us just assume that Ritika is a famous actress just like Anushka, in this shot)

Rohit never told him about this ad. He didn't even have any idea when his boyfriend took out time to shoot this thing.

In the advertisement, they were speaking of a bulb, but the dumb director made them act as husband and wife. The scene ends with Ritika leaving a kiss on Rohit's cheek, so show their 'fake' love.

How come he didn't come to know about this? Was Rohit hiding this from him? Didn't he object to the scene?

Virat had enough when the ad came again. He switched off the tv aggressively and barked towards their room, where Rohit usually was, after everydays hardcore practice, coaching, and mainly looking after the youngsters.

He burst through the door, making poor Rohit on the bed flinch.

Virat crossed his hands over his chest while he stared at his boyfriend with an intense state that'd really make Rohit think that he did something.

"Wha..what happened?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

Rohit went stiff hearing Virat's cold voice. It wasn't always, just a few times when he knew he had fucked up, like now, but he doesn't know yet what he did. And he'll never know if Virat doesn't tell him.

"Oh- who are you texting? Am I disturbing your 'private' time?"

Virat asked, noticing the phone in Rohit's hand, with an air quote to the 'private'.

"Why are you talking like this vi. What did I even do?"

Virat ran his his tongue over his lower lip and looked at Rohit straight in the eye.

"Ritika hm? Had fun making the ad?"

"Which ad?"

Rohit asked, with furrowed eyebrows as he made the ad many many months ago, but due to technical problem it was released just few days ago. So it's very normal for him to not know the existence of the ad.

"Rohit stop acting like you're so so innocent! That ad you made with Ritika! The bulb ones!"

Rohit laughed nervously which made Virat realised that he still didn't understand. So he had to tell the line which he was trying to suppress form the moment he started to speak to Rohit,

"The ones in which Ritika kissed your cheek."

Virat said, emotionless emotion lacing his voice.

"Oh oh oh that one."

Now Rohit remembered which did nothing but started the fire inside Virat,

"Oh now you remember which one? Why couldn't you remember it before I mention the word 'kiss'?"

Rohit chuckled nervously, knowing why Virat is angry. It wasn't like he planned not to tell Virat anything or something like that. The tv editorials told him that there's a problem with editing, so they'll not release the ad. Which made Rohit forget the scenes he acted and everything about it. It's normal for a sane person.

"Viiii, it was a long time back so I forgot about it."

Rohit tried coming to logic but on the contrary, vi had enough. He pulled Rohit by his legs who fell flat on the bed with a gasp as Virat crawled over him.

"And you think you can get away with it?"

Virat whispered seductively, which sent a cold shiver run down Rohit's spine as he looked into his lover's eyes.

"I..I don't-"

Rohit tried to speak but his words chocked on his throat due to nothing but air, because he was so excited for the upcoming. It seriously felt like ages when Virat has made love with him, because both were so busy, and now he can sense that something like that is going to happen tonight.

"Hm? What you don't?"

Virat said smirking, rubbing his thumb over Rohit's lower plump lip. Rohit didn't speak as he was so into looking into Virat.

"You want me to remind you that you belong only to me?"

"Y..yes please."

Rohit said with a whine, because Virat was taking so long.

"So mark this night Ro. I'll love you like anything before, since you've not been loved by me in these few days. But after this, if you agree to make stupid ads furthur, you might get a rough treatment. Understood?"

"Yes vi! I understood everything! Please just love me! I need you!"

Virat smiled leaning in and joining their lips...
.
.
.

Sunday means?

Complete the above sentence. Let's see how much my reader know the tagline of Sunday.

Smut coming soon~~~