I own you (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 3)

Yaar tumlog to shayad mujhe mar daloge agr Maine update nahi Diya toh😂😂 par Jo bhi woh, pardhke maza ata hai tumahare comments😌

So back to the story...
.
.
.

Bumrah tried to stop Shreyas by calling his name but it was already too late. The latter had left the restaurant with a dingling bell. Bumrah looked at Rahul with a faint distaste as Rahul still had his hand on his cheek. He probably, couldn't get over the shock.

"Rahul it was just a simple plan. I didn't know that you thought of Shreyas like this."

Bumrah said with a hint of disgust lacing his voice. Rahul looked at his friend and started shaking his head.

"No.. no.. no.. no.. no."

Bumrah understood the depth of the situation.

"Don't blabber in front of me. Go behind him and try to stop him. He'll probably try to walk back to the hotel."

"I-I should really g-go-"

Bumrah didn't even let Rahul complete his words.

"RUN ALREADY!"

Rahul nodded before saying,

"Drop my sister home!"

And he barged out and tried to find the way Shreyas probably went.

Rahul ran and ran, and finally he could see the outline of a person that probably looked like the person he was looking for. He didn't take his name, because he knows if he did, Shreyas would run away.

He ran very fast and stopped with a skit in front of Shreyas. And his heart throbbed at the sight he saw.

Shreyas' whole face was red, his tears falling with him having absolutely no control, his hands shaking and his lips wobbling, his eyes seemed to hold pain, just pain.

"Shrey you-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

Shreyas screamed before trying to cross Rahul. Rahul of course didn't let him.

"Listen to me please shre- Shreyas."

"I don't want to Mr. Kalyan lokesh Rahul."

Shreyas spoke with gritted teeth.

"No no no no. Please don't. Don't abandon me without listening to me. Please Shreyas I beg you-"

"I don't think your begging will work anymore."

Shreyas spoke harshly before again trying to cross the man standing in front of him. It was a cold night, so the streets were just swept out of passengers.

Rahul fell onto his knees as he held Shreyas' legs. Shreyas startled and tried to move back, but Rahul's grip was tight. The realised that the boy at his feet has also started to cry.

"I-I am such a fool, aren't I? After k-knowing also how much I loved you for years, I rejected you when you took the step. Now that you just didn't do a-anything I accused you of such bad things. I-I am sorry Shreyas. I really am. You can hit me, slap me again, kill me if needed. I can't stand the fact that I said these a-awful things to you. I didn't know why. Please don't leave me, p-please please I beg you Shreyas. I'd d-die."

That was a very big lecture for Shreyas to take in. His palms folded into fists. He looked up at the blue night sky and asked himself what he wanted. We always have two options in our life. He had too. He can shake his legs out and walk past, losing not only Rahul, but their friendship and his own happiness. But if he gives Rahul a chance and decides to forgive him, maybe everyone will be happy.

Shreyas sighed frustratingly and sat on his knees hugging Rahul.

Rahul cried more on his shoulder, pouring a sorry for thousand times. Shreyas kept rubbing his back. After he had calmed down, Shreyas pulled out to speak to him.

"So you think I'm a slut?"

Rahul shook his head aggressively.

"No no no! Never!"

"Gold digger?"

"Oh my god! No! No!"

"So what am I?"

"Shreyas you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. The way you talk, laugh, crack jokes has always caught my attention. Your like the reason I'm alive. Whenever I'm sad, I always get happy after seeing you."

"So you do take back your harsh words?"

Rahul nodded like an obedient child.

"So you love me?"

Shreyas hesitated to ask, but finally did.

Rahul smiled leaning in and pecking Shreyas' soft lips. Shreyas turned a shade of red.

"Badtameez."

He pushed Rahul and stood up and started walking again towards the hotel. But the only difference was he was not crying anymore. Instead he was blushing like a crazy person.

"I LOVE YOU SHREYAS!"

Shreyas turned around to the loud sound and saw Rahul running around while screaming,

"YOU'RE ONLY MIND. I DID IT! SHREYAS' MINE! MINE! AND MINE! LOVE YOU SHREYAS."

Shreyas laughed and indicated him to stop sreaming. And people would come to beat them if someone screams like this in the night time.

"SHREYAS IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM TO THE MOON AND BACK!"

But he never stopped.
.
.
.
.
.

In the background

Surya: oh this was what had happened

Author : see, I don't call you monkey for nothing

Surya : I'm not a monkey

Author : yes you are! My monkey!

.anyways guys thanks for reading!