Drugs (Dhoni x Jaddu)

Look guyss this is the last chapter of this book. I'm really sorry but I don't think I can manage two books together.

Top : mahi
Bottom : jad

Warning - this can be toxic

...

Jaddu has started to leave during night time these days. Mahi comes back late from cricket practice, and these few days he's seeing jad missing. Not getting his usual hugs and care, he doesn't like the fact. And whenever he'd ask, jaddu would come up with an excuse which mahi didn't buy most of the time. So, slowly mahi was becoming suspicious of jad's behaviour and habits. He has stopped having food, doesn't talk much, looks a little pale. All of these are leading mahi to be worried about his boyfriend's health. Even in practice, he'd doze off.

So one day, when mahi was coming back expecting jad to be at home this time, he saw jad sneakily trying to get out. His eyes stuck on had who was looking here and there, before walking, though his face was covered with a mask. As jad started walking fast, mahi changed the gear and started to follow him, with much distance so that he doesn't get caught. After following for some minutes, mahi saw jad enter in 'DeViL sTaYs.'

It was a club, mostly popular for drugs. Mahi came down his car and wore a mask himself and went inside. His head dizzed with the loud sound of music and unbearable scents of something he doesn't know. He somehow got his eyes on jad and followed him. He saw jad enter into a room, which has a window. So he sneakily stood beside the window trying to hear what all was going inside. And the things which he heard made him froze,

"Man you're an Indian cricketer, how much drugs will you take?"

"It doesn't matter to you, give me my usual." It was jad's voice but the other one couldn't be recognised.

"No man, I seriously think you should stop. It's been one month of you doing this."

"I'm giving you your money right? Stop arguing with me."

"Look, this is the last time. Either you resign from cricket and then come. You're going to take down the name of Indian cricket."

"Stop telling me what to do! If you don't, I'll get someone else."

Mahi heard some shufflings furthur. His head was spinning, eyes were burning. He clenched his first, unable to control his anger. He doesn't know himself what he'll do to had today. Drugs? His veins popped out in his forehead and hand, indicating that the fire inside him is just burning more and more.

Jad came out and saw mahi. His feets took a break. Mahi was glaring at him like he bored holes into his soul. With one Swift movement, mahi grabbed his wrist tightly, making sure he hurts the boy, and dragged him along.

"M-mahi.. i-its hurting."

Jad tried to blabber, only for mahi to make his grip tighter and jad's face scrunched in pain. Mahi dragged him out, pushed him into the car and drove off.

Jad's chest was having up and down. He was feeling so exposed in being caught. His whole face was white and running pale. He's very scared of whats coming. He knows mahi won't listen to him now, no matter what.

Let us skip all things in between to Mahi's room. Note: no one spoke anything in between.

Jaddu groaned as he came for the fifth time. The vibrator inside him didn't take the name to stop. It was going on full speed. His hole was aching, actually while body was. He's been tied to the bed for like 1 last hour and he can't move a single hair of his body. The pain started rising again. Jaddu screamed in pain due to overstimulation. His walls felt like they were ripping apart. He couldn't come for the sixth time again.

Mahi was not in the room. He just came with jaddu ignoring his calls, pushed him down in bed, tied him, plucked in this vibrator, pushed it inside his hole in one go and put it on full speed.

Jaddu's whole face felt wet as he was crying and crying so much. He knows why he's getting such treatment and he knows well that he deserves it. He always feared of getting caught, and his nightmare came true.

With the creaking of the door knob he slightly moved his face to see mahi entering. Mahi sat in front of jad on a chair and began to watch him squirm and groan in pain.

Mahi watched him until the poor lad came for the sixth time. He then slowly went up and took the vibrator out. Jaddu couldn't stop crying. No one listened to him, talked to him or even looked at him. And by no one he only wants mahi to see him.

"FUCKING HELL STOP CRYING!"

Mahi screamed loudly at the boy who flinched and tried to back off but was restricted by the ropes in his hands and ankles.

Mahi came and harshly held him by his face,

"You've grown to much of wits huh? Doing drugs? After being an cricket player? Who plays for the country? How the fuck can you let this happen. I seriously don't care of you, but you can't do this with my country. And you're my boyfriend? I'd rather be single than dating someone who takes drugs and makes profit off the money of his career by wasting it on illegal things."

Tears streamed down Jaddu's face. He didn't like the treatment he was getting. He craved consolation and hugs. He has had enough. But it seems like, he wasn't going to get it.

Without saying anything more, mahi discarded off his clothes and entered jaddu who gasped. The vibrator was nothing according to Mahi's length.

And mahi started fucking ruthlessly making the boy who laid under him forget that these is a world called 'medcy', which exists.

Mahi fucked him on and on, not getting tired. The process continued till the morning having jaddu release his orgasm for the seventeenth time. He passed out in dawn unable to bear anything anymore...
.
.
.

Next chapter will be good👌💪👊