Chapter 2

Eleanor looked at the mirror and took a deep sigh. "It's going to be fine....everything will be fine... it is fine..." She murmured.

She has had a problem since childhood, that is, her face. No! No! That's nothing wrong with the way she looks in fact she loves her look. But, the problem is... whenever someone sees her they think she is angry.

Moreover, her way of speaking makes other people think that she is arrogant and rude. OK, she is a teensy-weensy bit arrogant but still...

Then, there's her lack of communication skills. What if... what if Nicole doesn't like her? This thought was making her mind go crazy.

"Calm down, Eleanor. You got this!"She whispered. She quickly wore her glasses. That's when her phone started ringing. It was Penny.

Eleanor stomped her foot, "She's here." She quickly went outside and saw Penny waiting in her car.

Penny opened the car window and adjusted her sunglasses, "Look who is here, the Queen herself! Get in the car we are already late."

Eleanor sighed in disbelief, " I am two minutes late. Also, why are you driving the car wearing sunglasses?"

Penny stared at Eleanor and said, "It's style, sweetie!"

After driving for 15 minutes, they reached an apartment.

Penny said to Eleanor," This is it! Let's make a good first impression, shall we?"

Just then Penny got a call, she called at the caller ID and immediately got annoyed. She looked at Eleanor, "5A that's our destination. I will catch up with you in a while."

Eleanor wanted to protest but decided not to as this would make Penny more angry.

Penny received the call.

Penny: Yes, Boss. I am here.

Boss: Listen, I am telling you for the last time if you can't make Mr. Brown write a novel within the next 6 months...

Penny: Yes! Yes!! I know! Alex, I understand what you are saying.

Boss/Alex: I am serious, Penny. You won't get your paycheck.

Penny started walking while speaking on the phone.

Penny: I don't understand why it has to be a graphic novel tho.

Boss/Alex: You don't have to understand just get this deal done, ok?

Penny sighed.

Penny: OK.

Penny hung up. She finally found 5A and saw Eleanor standing outside the door.

Penny gave a little tap on Eleanor's shoulders," You didn't ring the bell?"

Eleanor nodded, " I did but no one is opening."

Meanwhile

Spencer was trying to get away from John, " Good Grief, John! leave me alone!"

John protested and tried to get closer to Spencer, "You need a haircut!"

"No, I don't!" Spencer shouted back.

"Yes, you do."

Somehow John managed to grab his older brother and started cutting his hair.

Spencer looked at the mirror in defeat, "At least put on some loud music if you are cutting my hair."

"OK."

John finally finished cutting Spencer's hair. John was satisfied with the new look but Spencer absolutely hated it. His long bangs were now gone and he looked like an elite business. He missed his old hair.

John turned the music down.

Spencer said," Wait a minute......."

" THE DOORBELL!!!!" Both of them shouted together.

John quickly ran to open the door.

He opened the door and saw two ladies.

He thought to himself, " Both of them are girls! I hope Big Bro doesn't make a fool of himself."

He invited them to enter inside.

One of the girls asked," We want to meet Nicole. We are really eager to meet her."

John thought to himself, "They think Nicole is a girl... this is going to be a problem."

" Any problem?"

"No problem at all. I will go and call Nicole. Just a sec."

John went inside.

"Bro! Your clients are here."

"OK, let's go," said Spencer.

Spencer entered the room and saw two girls.

He looked at John and the girls looked at John too.

John introduced Spencer," Everyone this is Nicole. Nicole meet your editor and your author for whom you will make graphics."

The girl wearing spectacles got up and yelled, "Nicole is a boy??"