The state of this account

Recently there's been a bunch of crap here. Started and cancelled projects, me reviving some seemingly randomly, updating some stories only sporadically.

The truth is, ask content is harder than people realise. Because I have to write updates after everyone's pitched in, I can't queue a whole lot. Plus, school has just started up.

So with that in mind: I won't be starting any more askbooks. My focus will be on Ask Undertale Yellow and Proceed: A Snowgrave Askbook in that department, with updates close to daily on the former and a little less often for the latter due to the lower ask volume. I may update others if they get asks, but that's not a guarantee. 

Ask Noelle Volume 2 and Ask Deltarune Asriel, along with all that canon, is going to be suspended indefinetly. The reason is that Chapter 3 and 4 is probably coming out later this year and will definitely shake things up. Hopefully by then I'll have finished Dess Diaries, which I am able to queue up and post on a exact schedule due to not being ask based. Maybe I can even start a new project then... ;)

Then, after I finish Dess Diaries, I might experiment more with that kind of story. Probably nothing as big, but just having stories without asks that are really character focused because they're fun for me to do.

Also, I have gotten more into other fandoms but I can't exactly make content of them easily because they don't have textboxes. So if I explore that, it will be on my AO3 account, which is under Noeflake.

Thank you all for your support. Being able to engage with you and share my little ideas is always a highlight for me. I love you guys :)