Looking For Volunteers!

Recently I've realised that the workload I have right now is unsustainable as I get busier later during the year (and as I want to open up new projects). A big example is how I was supposed to create content to release on my big trip, but failed to do so. Especially with big exams happening later, I don't want to hang y'all out to dry!

So, I'm looking for people from you, the community, to help!

Volunteers may be asked to work on any of my stories, including all askbooks and non-askbook novels that still use textboxes. But even after you get accepted as one, you always have the right to turn down all work depending on your own schedule :)

I'm looking for help in the following areas, ranked in terms of how urgently I need the help:

- Asset Creation: Take the scripts I send and make them into textboxes via the Demirramon Textbox Generator.

- Spriters/Artists: I'm always looking for new characters to use in the textbox generator and adding artwork to some chapters might be amazing. If you're the artistic type this is for you! Also looking for overworld sprites too :) 

- Writing Assistants: What it says on the tin. Basically help with the writing behind all the stories for when I have writers block or dialogue isn't flowing right. 

- Social Media Managing: Anyone with experience on other platforms, such as Twitter, Reddit or Tumblr, to help with porting my non-ask based stories onto these platforms.

- Translators: Help with translating some stories into other languages! Currently I am most interested in English variants that are text-to-speech friendly (as screen readers can't recognise the textboxes), Spanish, and Portuguese, though if you are bilingual in a different language feel free to reach out anyway :) 

- Composers: Music isn't a huge part of the account but if anyone loves making music anyway I feel it could become a neat addition. 

There's no payment (because I'm not being paid either), but it's all casual and you can quit or take breaks anytime. Plus I can help make YOUR story ideas become reality too if there's something you've always wanted to do but have had trouble with! For example, if you have an AU living rent free in your brain, I can help you get started with making it into public content!

All applying must meet the following requirements:

- 15+ (Owning Wattpad and Discord accounts is illegal for those under 13. And as I am 17 myself, I do not feel comfortable working this closely with younger teenagers).

- Regular, consistent Internet access (having access to school computers only isn't enough as I don't want you working on this during class time).

- Access to a current Discord account  for contact (it's free to make one!). This is vital for communication as Wattpad DMs are less than satisfactory and are also not fully safe.

- Access to accounts specific to the position you're applying for. For Asset Creators that means a Demirramon account and for social media management it must be an account of the vein you are applying for.

- Knowledge of Undertale, Deltarune and/or Undertale Yellow.

- Examples of previous work are optional, but ideal. You can link to any social media account you have previous work on or can email examples to the address shown on the form. But don't stress if you don't have any! If you just want to use this to practice a new skill, good on ya! 

- If you live in a country or area where content involving LGBTQIA+ people or anything else common on my profile is illegal, please don't apply. I don't want to put you in danger from your local government. This applies even if you use a VPN for browsing.

- If you are any sort of bigot I won't have you onboard. Discrimination is not tolerated. This includes homophobia, transphobia, racism, or discrimination linked to someone's culture or religion. 

The form is included on a comment on this sentence. Only click any links made from my account (Noelle_Holiday).

For the rest of you, posting will resume a few days after I get back, around the 28th of April :)