My School Camp and how it will affect uploads

In case you didn't know or hadn't gathered already, I'm in my final year of high school. Between the 13th and 15th of March New Zealand time (days may vary in your timezone), I'll be on school camp at a park in tents. I'm super excited for it!

The thing is, this campsite has no electricity at all, and the most I can expect device wise is very minor phone usage in emergencies (I have no idea what the coverage situation is but I don't think it's good). Due to the nature of my content, I can't post it on my phone.

So! This will affect my output.

Ask-based books will be unavailable to update at all, as I need to make each post based on the previous one's comments and therefore can't pre-write them. Books affected include:

- Undertale Yellow Post-Pacifist askbook

- Proceed: A Snowgrave Askbook

- The War of Humans and Monsters

Meanwhile, fanfiction (not ask-based books) can be prewritten and scheduled to release while I'm away. These books include:

- Sunny Side Up

- The December Diaries

All books not mentioned here were already on hiatus. 

To make up for this, I'll be lining up a bunch of posts for my extras book, Undertale Bonus Bits! Bonus Bits is full of things like lyrics, skits and memes redone in Undertale format with Undertale characters. Sometimes they also contain original oneshot stories!

Leading up to then, I'll also make an Undertale Yellow exclusive variation on this book to make sure no spoilers are shown either side.

This is all also serving as a trial run for two more upcoming times I'll be unable to update; assessment season and a 10-day international family vacation.

Let me know what kind of content you'll want to see for Bonus Bits!

Finally, as I'll be offline, I'll be unavailable to respond to comments or DMS, and unable to fix any errors with my books. Please be patient with me during this time!

Once again, this is between the 13th and 15th of March, maybe extending to the 16th depending on how tired I am after. Until then everything will be as per normal!