The rules and regulations.

You, along with the few other survivors of the games found yourselves in a somewhat luxurious, extremely large hall. The floor was a deep brown wood, the walls lined with plaques with various names. Next to them, large paintings and pictures.

The walls were painted a simple, and plain white. A deep contrast to the overall interior that looked somewhat.. tacky.

You could hear the somewhat approving murmurs from the other tributes, clearly just as you and Treech had expected on the train, you would have thought you would be back in a place like the zoo.

Locked up and displayed for the Capitol to see and judge you. The returned tributes come to try and save more children in their previous positions.

What a joke.

"Mentors!" Snow called out.

in the time it had taken you all to arrive and gather, he had disappeared. He no longer donned his deep, dark red coat, but now wore a stylish suit, in black however.

He was stood on a risen wooden stage. By his side the same two peacekeepers as before.

At the sound of Snows voice calling out, Treeches hand tightened on yours giving it a firm squeeze, the other tributes stopped looking around their eyes directly placed on Snows tall, proud form.

"He looks like-"

"Treech." You hissed, silencing any snarky comment from the boy. Not now, especially not when you were put into such a vulnerable position.

"It is a pleasure to welcome you all back to Panem, especially now as you will all partake in making the games even better then last years." Snow threw a hardened look towards you and Treech. Instantly, your hand squeezed tightly on Treeches as his shoulders tensed.

"You will be mentoring tributes from your homes, teaching them your own methods of survival." He then began to move down the steps of the hall towards the small crowd.

"And most importantly, you'll try and bring one of them home as a winner." He said firmly.

"The games will run.. differently than last year, and the previous years before that. They'll be supplied food, and various necessities to keep them strong. To give the Capitol a good performance." He began again, his hands almost nervously beginning to fiddle with his cuffs.

"Tomorrow your tributes will arrive and I expect each and every one of you to greet your tributes." He said firmly, his eyes darting between you all.

"Of course such districts like twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight and six have been left mentorless. As of now, we will run through a small show to show each of the tributes if you haven't all already seen them." He said firmly.

Slowly but surely, Snow began to make his way through the list, much to your surprise where snow had previously stood, an extremely large screen had come alight, brightening the room tremendously.

Clips of each tribute slowly appeared as they were called. Passing by one, and two you were almost certain that one of the four would be winners.

Just as last year, they looked tough, and well fed. You'd of guessed by now? Just like the Capitol district one and two would have bounced back.

You could feel yourself begin to ignore Snow again as he continued to read the names of the tributes out.

You really didn't want to be here, yet you began to pay attention and look up as a girl with curly, bright ginger hair came onto the screen.

"District four girl, Mags Flanagan...." you couldn't help but feel yourself begin to drown Snow out. The girl on the screen looked so much like Coral. Her deep blue eyes, and her red hair was an exact copy.