Chapter 2

Erwin Smith,blonde ,blue eyed , tall and built as well as a high school history teacher who has so far taught for 9 years in Sina High School his father was the school's principal... also known as the dummy who chickened out from talking to his long time crush, a gardener that's been around since he was a senior student in Sina High. After avoiding the gardener and running back to class, Erwin felt a wave of regret wash over him. He had missed his chance to start a conversation with the gardener, and he didn't know when he would get another opportunity.He thought back to the moment when the gardener had looked at him directly in the eye and felt like time had stood still in that moment. Even though he had been nervous and avoided the gardener's gaze, he couldn't deny the feeling of connection and potential between them.

Erwin had been thinking about the gardener all morning, unable to focus on the history class he was supposed to be teaching.He kept replaying the moment he had shared with the gardener in the garden over and over again in his mind. He was transfixed by the memory of their gaze connecting and the feeling of potential that had engulfed him. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to see the gardener again, but he didn't know how to make it happen without coming on too strong.

He felt like he was floating on a cloud. His heart was soaring and his mind was racing as he imagined the possibilities of what could happen today on his free period. He wanted to go and talk to the gardener, but he was nervous and didn't know how to approach him. Should he just go up and introduce himself? Or should he wait for the gardener to make the first move? He was so unsure of himself, and the suspense and anticipation were growing with each passing moment.

He was stuck between his desire to talk to the gardener and his fear of rejection. On one hand, he was drawn to the gardener's confident presence and felt compelled to get to know him better. On the other hand, he was scared that the gardener wouldn't be interested in him or would turn out to be a jerk. As He thought about this dilemma, he suddenly had an epiphany. What if he started a chat by complimenting the gardener's gardening skills? This would be a great way to strike up a conversation without coming off as too forward or pushy.