Ghoap | Even Ghost's Deserve Love 🔪🔥😤💞

TW: Johnny watching you and Ghost go at it, mentions of SA, rushed ending, let me know if I missed any!
_________________________________________

When you first met Johnny, it was clear he was insatiable.

Johnny loves sex.

But he also loves you so bending you over surface at home and making you come over and over again until theres a beautiful white ring around his cock, telling him that you were satisfied.

Finally when the time came, after several months together he introduced you to his coworkers and friends! Captain Price was very friendly, offering to help clean up after the night. Chastising Soap for every little thing and it was quite amusing to you. Gaz despite being a charmer was also Soap's partner in crime in a way. Always getting him in trouble with you.

Simon though, he was different.

Soap's quiet and mysterious friend in the skull balaclava. Simon became attached to you that night, believe it or not.

That night, the boys wanted to get to know you and asked you many questions. Your beliefs came out and they all saw what a soft and loving person you are.

It was simple really, everyone was to be loved, respected, and your equal unless they were animal/child abusers, ruthless murders, kidnappers, and rapist's. You made it clear how disgusted people who do these things made you and that comforted Simon in a way.

That night, Simon was the last to leave. Soap was outside waving everyone off as Simon revealed to you in the living room what happened to him in Mexico some years back.

"Give me a kiss." Was the words he mumbled at the end of his story. "Sometimes at night, I hear those words." He didn't look you in the eyes but he knew you sympathized with him, no pity. "Goodnight, y/n." He got up quickly just as Soap had come back in. Ghost disappeared through the back door but Soap wasn't upset, He loved the Ghost and understood his Irish goodbyes weren't personal.

You never told Soap about that conversation, both out of respect for Ghost and because it just wasn't your place. That was the start of Ghost coming around more often.

Johnny noticed it first, the way Ghost's eyes turned into Simon when you walked into the room. The way he stood by you in public like a guard dog. He watched your every move and scared off any threats.

Most would be upset to find out their best friend was in love with their partner but not Johnny. If anything it made his heart grow foundly. Ghost had a hard shell and you had broken it. Johnny loved the power you had to calm anyone down. He loved that Ghost had a safe haven, even if it was with you.

The thought had crossed your mind a few times that Ghost felt something for you but you brushed it off, Ghost would never cross that boundary and neither would you do you kept it to yourself as keep everyone safe.

That was until this afternoon, you sat in your kitchen. Scrolling through your phone and nibbling on some food when Johnny came around the corner. He smiled at the sight of you, greeting you with a kiss on your forehead. "Mo ghraidh." You loved the Scottish slang despite barely understanding it. "Hello my love." You greeted back. He opened the cabinets and started pulling out items to make himself a snack. He had been thinking for a while and knew now what he wanted.

"Can I talk to you?" He broke the comfortable silence. Immediately noticed you tense up as that phrase was almost always followed up with a bad conversation. Johnny chuckled, "It's nothing bad, it's actually quiet sexy if you're interested." He winked. You scoffed at his words. "You find bananas sexy." You claimed. Johnny leaned over the table, munching on his snack as he nodded to your statement, "Of course, especially when you choke on them." His words made you stop eating, biting back a smirk, "What the hell do you want?" You laugh. Your laugh is like music to Johnny's ears. He finally pulled up a chair and sat beside across from you. "I want you to have sex with Ghost while I watch." He stated so simply it gave you whiplash. "What!?" You spoke but you heard him. "I wanna watch you have sex with Simon." The Scott repeated so nonchalantly. "I see the way he looks at you, Y/n. I know he doesn't have much comfort in his life so when I see his guard go down with you... It warms my heart. You obviously have every right to say no but I wanna see those walls come down, Y/n. I know you can get him to do it." Johnny finished speaking. The silence that followed the conversation was deafening. You knew Johnny could be a bit too comfortable with himself but this was different. "Think about it." He said as he finished his snack with another kiss to your head and left the room.