PG | Your Best Friends Boyfriend 😤🔥

Warnings: Cheating, smut, degradation, pussy slapping, painful fucking.

------------------------------------------------------

It was your best friend's birthday today and you were at her house celebrating with your shared friends and her family.

But you couldn't focus on anything other than staring at your bff's boyfriend, Philip Graves. He was older and had this southern drawl that made you clench your thighs. You knew you shouldn't think of these things but you reasoned with yourself that it was just a fantasy and nothing would ever come of it.

So you just played friendly and did your best to be a good friend while at night, your hands slipped in between your thighs and you played with yourself, pretending it was Phil making squirm, squeal, and cum roughly.

You could help but imagine yourself riding his cock then sucking your juices off of it.

"Y/n!" A voice called out to you.

You shook your head to get rid of your thoughts before facing the owner of the voice.

It was your best friend, "Y/n, will you go help Philip? He said he needed someone to help with the surprise he had for me!" She giggled.

You smiled, "Yeah of course! Is there anything else you need?" Your friend just smiled back at you before declining and sending you on your way.

You walked into her house and immediately spotted Phil in the kitchen.

"Hey, I was told you needed help?"

His head perks up with a friendly smile that you've grown to adore.

"Hey sugar, yeah I got it in the bedroom. Follow me." He winked before walking away.

You followed him, thinking about his nickname for you. Your friend said he called all the other girls by random nicknames but you've noticed that "Sugar" is reserved for you and you only.

You entered the room but noticed nothing different. You turned around to face Phil but you're met with the sight of him locking the door behind him and giving you a heated yet stern look that made your breath hitch.

He slowly took a step towards you, "You've been a naughty girl, Sugar."

You blink at him, a little offended. "What do you mean?"

He gets close, resting his hands on your hips.

"You think I don't notice? Sugar, I am a commanding officer in the military for a reason. I noticed every goddamn thing..." He gets close to your ear, "Including the way you stare at my cock." He licked the shell of your ear.

"Phil, OOF." Phil turned you around quickly and pushed you on the bed roughly. Your dress came up, exposing your cotton covered pussy. "Ohh, how pretty is she?" I chuckled. You squeezed your thighs at the sound of his moan which made him smirk.

He then pushed your legs apart roughly and began running the covered lips of your hot pussy.

"Look at that, grinding onto my hand like the bitch in heat that you are." He said before smacking an ass cheek, making you whine.

"Don't call me that." You grumbled while still humping his hand.

"I'm sorry, Sugar. What can I do to make it up to you?" He faked concern but you still played into it.

"Fuck my little pussy, make me feel you for days afterwards." You breathed out.

Phil got on top of you, "Anything for you, Sugar." He growled as pulled off your panties and pushed your dress higher. He leaned back and quickly made work of his belt. The clinking noise it made only made you more excited.

He dropped his body weight back on you, wrapping his big arm around your neck, making you look up at the mirror in front of you and watch as he quickly shoved his cock into your pussy.

Tears sprang to the corner of your eyes as he didn't give you any time to adjust. He just continued to drill his fat cock in and out of your pussy. The squelching of your pussy makes the experience even more lewd.

You felt so safe and secure being in a headlock from him as his hip fiercely smacked against your ass.

"Lift your hips you stupid bitch." He said hurriedly as he reached under you, spreading your folds apart and pinching your clit. You cry out at the pain and pleasure as Phil smacks his hand over your mouth. "That's it sugar, let it out."

You cried and screamed into his hand but you wanted it. You wanted it so badly.

He started hitting your g-spot while smacking your clit which made you yell more into his hand as you felt an orgasm approaching.

"You dirty girl, Sugar. You needed me to rip this pussy open and own you huh? So tight. Don't worry, I'm here now to take care of you. Your pretty pussy will never be empty again and will only feel nothing but raw orgasms that will make you feel used like the dirty fucking whore that you are."

That finally pushed you over the edge as you cried into his hand. Your body shook and your eyes rolled back into your head. He watched from the mirror and laughed. "There you go, such a good girl for me. Letting me use your holes."

Your body felt an aftershock at his words, making you twitch and clench on his cock.

You laid there spent as Phil used your body. Tears of pleasure leave you as you feel him empty his balls into your pussy. The man fucking you, whined as he came. You squeezed your legs at the sight from the mirror ahead of you which granted you another beautiful sight as Phil grabbed the sheets beneath you and clenched his teeth as the feeling of your pussy.

Finally he pulled out but hovered over you while catching his breath.

You sighed contently and smiled.

Phil saw from the mirror and let out a dry laugh. He pulled away and bent over to pick up your panties and slid them back on you. Your heart fluttered at the motion as you thought he would probably be the type of guy to just pocket your panties and let you return to the party with cum dripping down your leg.

Once your panties were on, Phil then fixed himself as well before turning you over and throwing you over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" You groaned tiredlu with a hint of amusement in your voice.

"You're coming home with me, Sugar." He stated simply.

"What about the party?" You asked.

"Stop asking questions, Sugar. I know your little brain can't handle complex situations." He mocked you.

You bit your lip at the thought of him taking control and you getting sit back and be a princess.

"I don't know about this, you lose people the way you gained them." You replied as Phil sat you in the passenger seat of his truck and buckled you in.

"So? Just enjoy the ride, Sugar. I promise to make your pussy feel real good." He tapped your cheek before closing the passenger door and getting in the driver side.

You had no idea what was in the future but you know you were determined to make that man come crawling to you every time.