Ghoap | Even Ghost's Deserve Love PT2 💞🔥😤

"Do you think he'd be interested pursuing this as a relationship?" You heard Johnny's voice.

It would take some time but you felt confident that you could make this work if you really tried.
_________________________________________

Six weeks ago, You and Ghost had sex in front of Johnny. It wasn't a lot but it was a start to pursuing a happy life with Ghost.

For the past few weeks, Ghost has been very hot and cold with you and Johnny. Sometimes he's down to do whatever, watch a movie, cuddle, cook together, nap together, anything! Other times he just wants to be left alone and you respected that.

You never pushed the topic of declaring Ghost both yours and Johnny's boyfriend but you have made it clear that being an official couple together is the goal.

Ghost opened up to you very much but is still on the fence about Johnny. As friends they workout great together. Ghost will let little kisses and gently touches happen here and there but he was afraid of so much because of his past.

One night however, things changed. You were staying late at work, so it was just Johnny and Simon at yours and Johnny's shared home. They made dinner together and ate together with light talking before things got quiet again.

"Can I tell you something?" Ghost sounded... small? He waited for Johnny's response, instead Johnny sipped his beer and leaned back against the kitchen counter, waiting for Simon to continue.

"I have been thinking," He started off, Johnny didn't think much of it, maybe Simon wanted an egg roll for breakfast? "I want you to fuck me." That, he wasn't expecting. Johnny's eyes practically flew out of his face as he choked on his coffee. "Wh- what?" Simon felt bold suddenly. He approached Johnny while pulling off his balaclava. Standing in front of Johnny, he reached up and held his cheeks before kissing Johnny softly, pulling away to look Johnny in the eyes so delicately before kissing him again, this time firmly.

Johnny gasped in surprise as Simon lifted him up. Johnny wrapped his legs around Simon's waist. Simon laid Johnny down gently on the bed and crawl on top of him, kissing his cheeks. Simon pulls away, taking a deep breath, "I need you to be slow." Johnny nodded, "Of course, handsome." One night, Simon had finally opened up about what happened years ago in Mexico. Johnny was someone who expressed his emotions and big ways, but Simon didn't need that. "Can I hold you." Johnny didn't know what else to say or do to comfort Simon. "No." It was simple on Simon's part but that's all Johnny had for a plan. "I only tell you this, because I need you to understand my reasons for being so distant." It made sense obviously.

So, in this moment as Simon leaned over the side of the bed, Johnny behind him, prepping, he understood exactly what this meant. And he couldn't fuck it up.

He did not know how far was too far, but the way Simon moaned as he rubbed his ass cheeks got him excited.

Johnny slid in slowly, Simon was tight.

Just how Johnny liked it.

Once fully in, Johnny laid on Simon, grabbing his hands to hold. Simon breathed in a way that just didn't sit right with Johnny, "You need me to stop?"

"No, just... don't lay on me."

Johnny immediately got back onto his feet, "Better, love?"

Simon nodded. Johnny gave Simon some more time to adjust. "Lay on me."

Whatever Simon say's, goes.

This time, It's Simon who grabs hold of Johnny's hands. Johnny kisses the side of Simon's head and cheek. Simon turns his head as best as he could to meet Johnny's lips. Thrusting slowly, they both moan.

The room fills quickly with the sound of skin slapping, and moans. "You're such a good boy." Johnny growled. Simon's grip got stronger. "You okay, Sunshine?"

"Oh god, yes! Please... don't stop!" Simon's voice both scared and aroused Johnny as he wasn't expecting it. Simon reaches back, grabbing Johnny's ass. "Go... fa- faster." Johnny did what was told of him.

"Good... fucking... boy." Simon growled from underneath Johnny.

Johnny felt himself get closer, so he reached down and started jerking Simon off. Simon gripped the sheets as cum started spurting out of him. "Ahh... ah." Simon groaned out. Johnny pulled out as Simon curled up. "Ya- you didn't cum..." Simon panted. "That's okay, mo chridhe. Tonight was just about you." Johnny relaxed behind Simon who just turned himself over and cuddled into Johnny's chest.

They fell asleep just like that, with Johnny caressing Simon's head. It was a beautiful sight really.

You just had come home from work at 12am, seeing them snuggled up, made the ache in your feet disappear immediately. There was no room for you on the bed but that was okay. Tonight, was the beginning of something special and that idea alone is what helped you drift off to sleep in the living room with your comfort movie on.

Yeah, everything was gonna be just fine.

The End!