CHAPTER II

The next day came quickly as Joshua showed up early in the morning to open up the cafe.

The sun was shining bright and the day seemed promising to Joshua, who softly smiled looking up at the clear sky.

As he entered he sensed someone was behind him, following him inside.

"Hey, what are you doing here??" Joshua suddenly shouted as he noticed Jeonghan's presence.

"Duh, it's opening time hello?"

Joshua just eye-rolled at the older's remark, which made him feel frustrated he was already there.

"You know I hate you right?" Joshua inquired as he entered the kitchen.

The older still following him.

"Yeah and you know you're not the center of the universe right?" Jeonghan added and Joshua suddenly stopped.

He turned around and looked Jeonghan right in the eye.

"Look who's talking!" Joshua paused in annoyance, he wasn't in the mood to bicker.

"Let's just stop it right here" Joshua started going around again, "I have a lot of work to do, so either leave or go and sit like any customer would do".

Jeonghan left the cafe, as he would always do after one of these petty fights. He got used to those so his reaction was pretty neutral, he just needed to blow off steam. And as he would usually do, he hopped on his dad-gifted Lambo and went on a long drive.

After an hour he stopped at the usual parking spot, he locked the car and walked towards the glass door that lead inside the building.

"Jeonghan hyung!" A familiar exclamation followed as soon as the older got in.

"Dinooo" Jeonghan called as he opened up his arms and went in for a hug with the youngest.

"So how's your day going?" Jeonghan asked as his cheerful eyes lit up.

"Well Seungcheol's been a little too harsh, he seems quite stressed lately... but overall, I'm doing great! I love being able to organize such projects like the one for Joshua-hyung's cafe" Dino ecstatically spoke as his glowing smile narrowed his shiny eyes.

"I'm glad you're doing good... you seem genuinely content, you've been busy... our baby Dino", Jeonghan joked as he fisted his hand and gently rubbed it on the younger's head. They both spoke as if they didn't see each other every other day.

"Hyung you're messing up my hair!!" Dino groaned in slight annoyance and let out a loud laughter right after.

"I'm gonna go see ya later!"
Jeonghan walked ahead and looked around as he would usually do and observed all the pictures they had on the walls of different animals.

There were mainly cats and dogs, but rabbits, horses, hamsters and others were also present. "Oh! This reminds me of my parents' secretary!" Jeonghan giggled as he focused on a little white rabbit and thought of Lee Know.

The elevator door opened and to Jeonghan's surprise, Wonwoo was inside talking on the phone.

"... uhm... summing it all up, everything's alright, you can proceed with signing the papers, see ya later hyung" Wonwoo closed off the call as he finished talking with Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan hii! glad to see you" Wonwoo let out a gleaming smile.

"Glad to see you too, seems busy work today huh"

"Yup, I just finished visiting a rescued dog who has already found an adopting family!"

Jeonghan pouted at how cute that sounded.