CHAPTER XIII

Third person pov

Days passed by so fast and Jeonghan and Joshua had grown even closer. They started sharing a lot of time together: meals, walks, became routine for the two boys.

It was a Sunday morning now and Jeonghan was at his place on his own.

He was cleaning up the apartment since he was expecting some guests that day.

His parents were visiting him.

It was unusual since they never got to see Jeonghan's shared residence. Nevertheless he was excited he would finally see them after months now.

Lee Know prepared lunch and helped Jeonghan set up the table.

Ring ring

After a while the doorbell rang.

Jeonghan ran to open the door and there stood his two parents.

"Mom!" Jeonghan yelled as he went in for a hug. "I missed you so much" Jeonghan murmured as he sounded on the brink of tears.

"I missed you too my dear" His mom replied as she let go of the hug.

Jeonghan followed to hug his father.

"Father... hi" Jeonghan spoke in a soft tone voice.

"I see you're doing good my boy" his father spoke in a serious tone.

Jeonghan nodded and grinned at his words.

"Make yourself comfortable" Jeonghan smiled, Lee Know approached and helped out Mrs Yoon take off her luxurious coat.

They headed at the dining table and they all made themselves comfortable.

Lee Know served rice and the side dishes on the table.

"Thank you" Mr Yoon thanked Lee Know who finished prepping the table.

Lee Know nodded and sat at the same table with them.

"So... I heard you found yourself a job" Mr Yoon commented as he poured himself a glass of water.

"Yeah that surprised me" Mrs Yoon continued, "Weren't you obsessed with working as the head of that one cafe..." she added as she poured a glass of water too.

Jeonghan smirked.

"Oh.. well that was... how do I put it... a silly idea?" Jeonghan replied.

The two parents glanced at their son with perplexed expressions.

"I found an occupation at Seungcheol's company, I am employed as his secretary" Jeonghan explained, "it's quite gratifying actually" he added as he took a huge bite of rice and filled his mouth almost spilling it all out.

Mr Yoon fake coughed.

"Jeonghan... manners" His father whispered.

"Right, right I'm sorry" Jeonghan stuttered as he quickly brushed his mouth with the white tissue.

"And Hoshi and Dokyeom how are they doing?" Mrs Yoon inquired, curious about his roommates.

"They're doing alright, Hoshi is away for a photoshoot in Milan and Dokyeom is at Seungcheol's place" Jeonghan replied, remembering for a brief moment Joshua's past tense situation with the latter.

"You seem more grown up compared to the last time we saw you honey" Mrs Yoon remarked as she gazed at her son.

Jeonghan chuckled.
"I guess that's a compliment thank you..."
He lowered his eyes at the plate and blushed.