CHAPTER IV

It was one of the usual evenings, the thirteen boys had gathered at Seungcheol's apartment since it was the largest.

They all shared the same building even though they lived in different apartments. All their plans were simpler to organize as they didn't have to move much.

Joshua lived on his own and so did Seungcheol and Woozi.
Meanwhile Dokyeom, Hoshi and Jeonghan shared the apartment, so did Mingyu and Wonwoo, Jun and Minghao.
Dino, Seungkwan and Vernon still lived with their parents although they would spend most of their time at their hyungs' places. Seungcheol had four more guest rooms which would occasionally host all of the other boys. It was at Seungcheol's huge apartment that Dino, Seungkwan and Vernon would sleep sometimes.

"Josh could you pass me the bowl please?" Wonwoo requested from the other side of the table as he wanted another portion of rice and Joshua immediately followed to give it to him.

"It's been so long since we've all gathered here" Dino exclaimed.

Everyone nodded with bright smiles on their faces as they shared dinner together. Meanwhile, Joshua and Jeonghan sent each other sideways glances and as soon as Seungcheol noticed he spoke.

"So everyone I have, I mean, we have an announcement to make, I hope you're ready for this one" everyone stared with a focused gaze on Seungcheol.
"Ohh right" Dokyeom murmured as he wiped his mouth.

"Tomorrow we will be arranging Joshua's cafe as he has always wanted" Seungcheol went on, "we have prepared healthy cats and dogs to be adopted by the cafe, there will be professional staff who will occasionally come during the day and feed the animals, they will clean them and make a check up on the general environment they're living in" the older paused and scanned the room, observing each reaction on their faces, "the company financed all the expenses that had to cover the staff, the animals and other tests".

"Joshua, we made this all for you" Dokyeom glanced at Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Dino and finally Jeonghan.

Jeonghan turned up his gaze at Joshua, a faint smile escaped Joshua's face expression as he thought about the incoming event at his cafe.

Joshua then looked back at Seungcheol and he cracked a smile that soon turned into a grin from ear to ear.

"Thank you" Joshua slowly spoke as his eyes turned glossy.

A brief moment of silence now followed.

"Now let's raise a glass for the amazing news!" Hoshi suddenly broke the silence.

Everyone immediately cheered and Vernon whistled in celebration.

"Cheers!" Seungkwan paused, "May this bring joy and peace to all of us!" The younger cheered ecstatically.

"Cheers!!" Everyone shouted in unison as their glasses clinked together.

The evening quickly flew by as the group played board games and entertained themselves with jokes that made the whole apartment shake because of their laughter sounds.

———————————

As the anticipated event came the next day everyone was thrilled. Joshua was pacing back and forth since he just couldn't wait for the workers to finish their job there. He was hyperactive that day.

The workers were assembling the pet houses inside the cafe and Joshua could almost cry thinking at how amazing it will all be.

Jeonghan soon arrived at the cafe counter and as usual he ordered an americano.

"Joshua could you please take this order, I need to help out the previous customer over there" Mingyu requested referring to Jeonghan's americano, he quickly left to a table.