CHAPTER VI

A few days later, Hoshi, Woozi, Dino, Joshua and Jeonghan decided to take a trip at the shopping mall. It was a sunny day and everyone appeared to be in a great mood, specially after noticing Jeonghan and Joshua were on good terms now, it caught them all by surprise.

Jeonghan was driving his lambo with Dino sitting on the passenger seat, meanwhile Woozi was driving the other car with Hoshi and Joshua.

"Here we are" Woozi spoke as he parked the car near the older's lambo.
They hopped off the car and walked towards the mall.

"Let's try kart racing!" Dino suggested as he noticed the outside announcement poster of the new indoor kart tracks.

The olders considered it and decided to follow Dino's suggestion.

As they went at the cashier to pay for the racing tickets, they were betting on who would win.

"Oh guys I will most definitely win since I'm the only one who tried this sport before" Hoshi confidently stated. Since he was a lively kid there wasn't a competitive game he hadn't tried before.

"Don't be so sure about it" Jeonghan replied as he looked around at the tracks.

They soon hopped on the vehicles and put on the safety helmets.

The race quickly began and Joshua appeared to be first, he giggled as he briefly glanced at the others who were just behind him. He could feel his heart beating fast because of the adrenaline. He was indeed thrilled.

"Joshua hyung hiiii" Dino shouted as he quickly sped up and aced Joshua.

It didn't last long for Hoshi to pass by everyone, he laughed out loud with a proud smile plastered on his face.

"Haaaah" Hoshi yelled.

"Where's Jeonghan?" Joshua inquired, shouting from his vehicle.

The others soon turned around and noticed the older wasn't there. He was nowhere to be found.

Or at least that's what they thought.

"Guys!" Jeonghan waved for a moment as he appeared from a shortcut that was off-limits to the players.

"Not fair Jeonghan hyung you just cheated" Dino exclaimed.

"It won't count you know" Woozi annoyingly added.

The race was soon over and Jeonghan was classified first, Hoshi second, Dino third and Woozi last.

"Well I guess I'm more experienced in other settings" Woozi said as he smirked and glanced at Hoshi, whose cheeks quickly reddened in embarrassment.

"Technically I'm first Jeonghan hyung so no need to brag" Hoshi noted as Jeonghan seemed ecstatic.

"Whatever it's just a race" The older mentioned as he looked exhausted from the competition.

After they removed the helmets, the boys proceeded to go shopping and entered numerous stores.

Hoshi already bought many clothes and shoes and Woozi was helping him out at holding the bags while still strolling around the mall.

"Ughhh why can't I just find a pair of glasses that would look good on me" Joshua complained as he sighed.

"Hyung look there!" Dino pointed at a pair of sunglasses.

"Hm I don't know they look similar to the ones I've previously tried" the older complained.

"Just try them" Jeonghan insisted.

Joshua soon proceeded to try them on.

"So?" He inquired glancing at the others boys.

"Hmm" Jeonghan replied and paused, "We can't see your brown eyes with these" Jeonghan added.

They couldn't figure whether he was mocking him or flirting.

Joshua lowered his glasses and looked at the older.

"You have a problem with my eyes?"

"Absolutely not" Jeonghan denied, "we can't see your deer's eyes" the older added.

"You're pretty much repeating yourself Jeonghan" Joshua replied.

"But whatever... as if you look at my eyes that much anyway" Joshua implied as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I like the sunglasses by the way" Hoshi added as the two finished their interaction.

"Really?" Joshua asked in perplexity.

"They're pretty. I agree" Woozi then added and Dino nodded in agreement.

"Alright then I'll buy them" Joshua soon decided.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes in annoyance since the younger didn't even listen to his recommendation. Joshua didn't even understand Jeonghan was actually complimenting his eyes.

"Hope you won't wear them often then" Jeonghan murmured as he was bothered by Joshua's decision not to follow his advice.

"I heard you loud and clear Jeonghan..." Joshua finally caught on, "and don't worry I'll avoid wearing them around you so you can peacefully enjoy looking at my eyes" Joshua muttered to the older.

Jeonghan glanced at the younger with wide eyes almost popping out.

Joshua kept a smirk plastered on his face.

The shopping hours quickly came to an end as they finished buying all the unnecessary items. It was now 6PM.

"Wanna drive with me?" Jeonghan inquired as he was walking to the parking lot with Joshua side by side.

Joshua pondered.

"Alright" he then replied.

Now it was Joshua sitting with Jeonghan on his black lambo and the others hopped on with Woozi.

"So did you enjoy shopping for the first time with me?" The older asked glancing at the younger who kept looking outside from the passenger window.

"Could've gone better honestly" The younger replied.

"What you mean? Buying those glasses wasn't enough for you?" Jeonghan guessed.

"I was just kidding" Joshua chuckled, "it was... good I guess" He added.

"Uhm" Jeonghan then continued, "I have an idea and I don't know if you'll agree this time" The older suggested.

"Yeah?" Joshua said.

"Wanna have dinner at my place?" Jeonghan confidently blurted, "I mean you can reject the offer just so you know..." He then added, trying not to put pressure on the younger.

"Just you and me?" Joshua wondered.

Jeonghan waited to reply since he didn't wanna seem desperate.

"Yeah why not?" He then responded, pausing to glance at Joshua, a smirk escaped his face.

"I see" Joshua pondered on the decision.
A moment of silence followed as he seemed a little hesitant about the plan.

"So?" Jeonghan interrupted the silence.

"Yeah let's do it" Joshua then confidently replied, "can you cook though?" Joshua mocked the older.

Jeonghan bursted laughing as he couldn't believe the younger's words.

"Well I was considering asking Lee Know to cook for us" Jeonghan continued, "buuut... I will cook, I don't wanna bother him" he finally added.

Joshua grinned at the older's comment since he still couldn't grasp the fact Jeonghan had someone who would occasionally cook for him.

"What about D-Dokyeom... and Hoshi, are they gonna be home?" Joshua questioned.

"Hoshi's sleeping at Woozi tonight since they're going to the gym now and Dokyeom's at the company, he has work to finish with Cheolie... he'll be back tonight past midnight probably" Jeonghan explained.

"I see" Joshua replied.