Chapter 5: I Could Stay Like This Forever

Olivia's POV:

*smut warning*
Slowly I take my shirt off since I already took my pants off.
"I thought you were just gonna show me your vagina?" He says with a slight intake of air.
"Maybe I changed my mind." I say as I reach behind me and un clip my bra. Slowly it falls down my arms and my swollen breasts are on display.
"Fuck." He sighs before take two long strides to me and picking me up. His hands are on my ass holding me to him as my legs wrap around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips come crashing down on mine.
I moan lowly as his tongue snakes into my mouth. He walks us to my bed and lowers me down. His hands make their way to my chest and he plays with my nipples. We pull away from the kiss for air. Both of us breathing heavy.
"God you're beautiful." He says as he looks at my chest. He then attaches his mouth to my nipple and I moan. Slowly, he trails his hand down my stomach into my underwear. I whimper when his finger come in contact with my clit.
"What do you want me to do, Livy?" He says as he stills his movements.
"Touch me, Noah." I whimper out.
"Noah, what?"
"Please."
"Gladly."
——

"Do you want it to be a boy or girl?" Noah asks as he runs his fingers through my hair. We are currently cuddled up naked on my bed.
"I don't really care. As long as it's healthy." I say as I nuzzle my face into his tattooed chest.
I am exhausted. We went at it for two hours, the only break was to wait for him to get excited again which didn't take long. In all honesty, Noah was the only attentive partner I've been with. All the others fucked me for their pleasure, not mine. He made sure I came before him and he cleaned me up at the end.
"Me too." He says and kisses the top of my head.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask him while moving to look at his face. He has a shit eating grin plastered on it.
"Very much. Did you?"
"Mmm. Yes. You're the first partner I had that actually gave a fuck if I came."  I say with a small smile. His eyes widen and he sighs.
"Those other partners are dicks. You're too beautiful not to see cum around my cock. The face you make when you cum is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."
I blush lightly at his words and place a soft kiss on his lips.
"You keep saying things like that to me, I'm gonna fall in love with you." I say softly against his lips.
"Maybe that's what I want."
I sit up and swing my leg around his waist. I slowly kiss his lips and reach under me to grab his already hard cock. I line myself up and slowly lower onto him. A soft sigh leaves my lips as he stretches me out.
His hands reach out to grasp my hips as I slowly move them.
I whimper as I feel him hit me in the deepest spot. I don't take my eyes away from his. We just stare at each other as I slowly move.
Soon I'm coming around him with a loud moan and he follows, shooting his cum deep into me.
"Fuck." I say as I collapse on his chest.
He slowly rubs my back as we both pant, trying to catch our breaths.
"Stay." I say as he goes to move. "I want you to stay inside me. I like to feel connected to you."
He nods and kisses the top of my head.
Slowly I fall asleep on top of him with him still inside me.
I could stay like this forever.

(A/N: I hate these so I'll make it quick. I update about this story on my message board. Letting people know how the writing process is going. Check that if you need to be updated on when I'm gonna post a new chapter! )