Chapter 8: Fuck em

Olivia's POV:

It's been about a month since my brother kicked me out and stopped talking to me. It's been hard, Noah has been helping me with everything though.
Taking me to appointments, holding my hair when I puke, staying up late with me when I can't sleep, getting me anything I need. I still don't have a job or a car but I just borrow Noah's when I need to. I don't need to often because Noah usually just takes me wherever I need to go.
Today, Noah and the guys are all working in the studio they have here at the house. All I have heard for the past three hours is them making music or swearing when they don't get something right. I love their music but three hours of it constantly can be a lot. Especially because my hormones are so out of wack.
Currently, I'm in the kitchen. I made me a snack of cheese and pickles and quickly scarfed it down. I've been constantly eating. So far, baby does not like any type of beef. I tried to eat a burger but threw it up right after.
I sigh as I make my way up the stairs to me and Noah's shared room. He gave me space in the closet for my clothes, which I'm thankful for. I'd hate to live out of my suitcase.
I scroll through Instagram as Noah is currently screaming out lyrics in the next room. I stop scrolling when I see a picture of me and Noah leaving the OBGYN. My face is obstructed but you can tell it's him by his tattoos.
Noah Sebastian of the band Bad Omens seen with mystery woman leaving a woman's health clinic/OBGYN last week.
I scoff and throw my phone down beside me. I can't even go get a check up without people up our ass.
The screaming in the next room stops followed by a curse.
"Fuck this man." I hear Noah say. The door to the studio opens and shuts. Noah barges into the room and sighs.
"I couldn't get the fucking melody right." He says coming over to me and laying down with his head on my stomach.
"You just need a break. You been singing for three hours." I say while running my finger through his hair.
He nods and grips my thigh.
"By the way, someone spotted us coming out of the OBGYN last week. There's been posts about it."
He burrows his head into my stomach with a grunt.
"Fuck em." He says softly with his eyes closed.
"I just, don't want people to know about me yet. It will bring attention to my brother and seeing as we aren't on speaking terms, I don't want to piss him off more than he already is."
Noah sighs and picks his head up, looking at me.
"Baby, I don't give a fuck what your brother says or anyone. Yes, how you ended up pregnant was not a normal circumstance per say but I love our child and from the time I have spent with you, I can say that I love you. I don't care what anyone has to say about our lives because it's you and me. Not me, you and them." He says.
I smile widely and say "I love you too, Noah."