| part 3|

Tae: you are so beautiful bunny just like a dream I want to devour you devour your soul ... Bub what should I do ?? (He smile at jk who just look down he know what is gonna happen he can guess it seeing his husband eyes which is filled with desire and love )
Jk; we can do anything I gave you permission we can make our life go ahead ... (He lower his head feeling extremely shy while tae didn't understand a little bit he start to learn about sign language just 2 days ago so it's tough for him )
Tae: ummm bubba I didn't understand anything but if you are not comfortable then I will not gonna touch you either be comfortable ok ... I don't want to hurt my fragile doll ... (He said and cup jk's face .... Jk lean and attach his lips with jk telling him he want his husband too .... Tae smile and kiss back soon both were under the duvet loving each other .... Jk was feeling his husband love too deeply he was feeling what his husband is telling him by all the actions ... )

Jk woke up and wiggle in tae's grip while tae look at him in amazed ... Jk open his eyes but again closed it adjusting the light ... But he wide open his eyes feeling something in his lips while tae was s****** his bottom lips making him hold his cheeks ... Backing from his angel tae caress his cheeks lovingly... Tae: you are so beautiful baby doll ... (He said and caress jk's cheeks who was blushing furiously .... He doesn't have much strength to say tae what is happening here so he keep quite and tae peck his lips ) aren't you gonna say anything (jk didn't said till now ) want freshen up or around round (jk wide his eyes and look at tae which make tae chuckle he pick him and come to washroom later help him to take shower and obviously something which is too much innocent you know ... So after their morning hot shower romance they come and tae give jk his dress who wear it and ran away from there not able to take the intense gaze in him for more time ... Tae smile at him and this time his phone ring ... He look at the screen bg well he will never gonna call if something isn't important so he pick it )

Tae: you are so amazing bub too much precious bun... (He said more like whimper while jk was all quite but his mouth was wide open just some little groaning sound came from his mouth which is seems like music to tae ... The whole time tae is worshipping his beauty who is feeling extreme pleasure by his husband... Not so Soon he fall on his husband panting heavily while jk was drawing a soothing circle in his whole back ... ) Tired bub .... Wanna take some rest or Wanna freshen up ... (Jk was dozing off he didn't said anything and sleep while tae too slept putting the little bunny in his arms while caressing his hair lovingly pecking his head and cheeks time to time ... Looking at his beautiful feature again and again.. ) who will say he is a human he is surely an angel my angel .... (He don't know when morning come and sun picking in window his time passed just looking at the boy in his arms while pecking his lips and face time to time ... He is surely want to do so many things with his boy but now his boy is not able to take him )

In otp
Tae: why now park ?? Bg: just sir the mf you were finding he is here just in front of me come and show him his real place ... Tae: I am coming in 30 minutes till then give him special treatment ... I hope you aren't gonna dissapoint me ..)Bg: of course not sir how can I disappointed you just trust me ... Tae: that's the things I never do park just serve him well don't leave any chance where he can complain about your hospitality... (Tae cut the call and look at the mirror there is his devilish self ... Although mirror is reflecting his angel look but he know how much devilish his soul is ... He closed his remembering the moment when he was hugging a girl who is filled with blood ) don't worry princess I will kill everyone whoever snatch you from me .... (He closed his eyes remembering something) ?? You know how much I love you so don't do anything like this ok... Tae: ok ok I will not after my I also love my princess so much she is too cute and beautiful most beautiful person I have ever seen ... (He wipe his tears and come downstairs he saw his beautiful husband is placing breakfast at dinning table he chuckle and come there later hold his husband hand pin him in the wall.....Tae: why so beautiful pretty one how badly I wanna eat you now devour you so badly but you are still sore bcz of last night so let it be ... But trust me little baby I will devour you in night make you breathless make you choke till you beg ...  You are so beautiful (he said and place a kiss on jk's forehead who closed his eyes and bite his lips ... Backing away tae pulled out his lips and caress it lovingly it's my to bite little angel don't bite them and that too that much hardly my little one ...Jk; leave me and eat breakfast (tae did understand he is saying him to eat something so he come to dinning table jk serve him food and about to go but tae pull him in his lap ) Tae: where are you going come and eat ... (Jk was blushing so furiously while looking at him time to time ... ) Jk; I will eat later I don't have habit of eating at morning...

Tae: I didn't understand a little thing without I so wait (tae take out his phone and give it to jk ) type it down prince ... (jk was blushing continuously his hubby is flirting with him giving him so many nicknames so why not ... He type everything and show it to tae who just look at him coldly and pull him in his lap later start feed him while jk was just looking at him with fond eyes ) don't do any work I said worker will do everything and one more thing eat on time ... (Jk nod his head and tae attach his lips with jk after whole damn 10 minutes he back away and saw jk is panting heavily ... Patting his back he peck jk's lips and back away ) don't go anywhere alone tell my bodyguard what to do or not and call me or msg me whenever you need something ... Now I have to go I will come back soon ... (He said and again kiss jk later left from there while jk was blushing furiously while looking at the way his husband is going... Maids chuckle seeing his blushing cute face as he is looking too cute )

Soon jk's phone rang he pick the phone and saw his mother msg ... With a smile he start reading but his smile fade away in next moment..
Mrs jeon ;just do as he said if he beat you or do something ft forcefully then don't mind he is your husband and have full right on you so just bare all this ... Remember one thing he give your father everything luxurious now we can also live a luxurious life just bcz of him so make him happy ... (Jk read and tears made his own way he is happy with his hubby but his mother way of talk is hurting him so badly ... He is somehow feel like his parents sold him rather then marry him off ... At least she can ask how is he?? Did he ate or not but she just order him to endure all this .. with a sad chuckle he goes to their room and saw maids are cleaning the room he blushed furiously looking at the mess they created... He bite his lips due to shyness while the said girl look at her ..
Maid ; wait young master just few minutes (after cleaning she left and jk laid in the bed relaxing for a bit )

Closing his eyes he didn't know when he fall asleep and after some times when he woke up he saw it's already lunch time ... He come downstairs while maid tell him to eat lunch but he didn't feel like eatings so he just said no and start watching TV ... He choose some funny show just to smile a little as he is sad from the msgs of his mother ... On the other side with tae ... Here tae is waiting for completing his meeting ... He put his all concentration in the meeting but soon his attention goes towards his buzzing phone ... He look at the screen and saw one of old maid frowing his eyebrows a little he pick up the phone and indicating his sec to stop the meeting which he obviously did ...
In otp
Maid ; master young master didn't eat anything just said he will eat later and now watching TV ... (Tae didn't said anything just stand up and cutting the phone he took his gun and phone ) Tae: I have to go now do this as soon as possible or leave it I have to go urgently...