part 32

Jk was fuming in anger while tae look at him coldly ... He come near to jk and hold his arms ..
Tae: what she said Kim Jungkook... Didn't I already warn tell me everything don't hide anything from me .. didn't I (he shout at jk who closed his eyes feeling pain in his chest area ) why are you quite ... You (point at Mrs jeon ) tell me everything point by point before I shoved my every bullet in you ... (Jk hold tae's hand) jk; hubby pls calm down don't be this much hyper .. (tae hold jk's jaw but leave it in few moments as he can't hurt his little prince ) tae: wait (he left from there and come with his AK-47 and sit on the couch ) say everything or else every bullet will be shoved In your body ) Jin; tae calm down (tae look at Jin with his cold glare ) Tae: don't say anything I will nit hesitate to kill you Mr Kim stay away from my matter ... You know this very well that I am not gonna hesitate to do this also ...

Mrs jeon; actually I tell Jungkook to endure everything and if you try to force him then be quite and cooperates with you bcz it's every husband's and wife's duty to please their husbands... It's nothing wrong ... I told him if you beat him then it's om he can take it after all you have right also you are powerful he can't do anything against you also you are his husband you can do everything with him ... Husband wife relationship are only depends on compromise... (Tae was too calm and jk is afraid for this calmness... If tae is calm then it's not good for anyone more like it's a warning for them ... Tae isn't any kind hearted person..  leave about kindness he is mafia king of underworld with 0 softness ... He can't be soft not when he have to aggressive to hold his power ... Well mafia are like this ... They don't have any kindness... If kindness stay in mafia world then they can't rules over all the inhumane work )

Jk; hubby leave all this and come pls ... And all of you pls go from here .. we don't need you guys here at least not now ... I know I am harsh but this is only way to keep things better now ... You guys were never there for us so it's better to leave us in every situation... If can't love us then don't judge us.. pls leave ... (Tae look at jk with his same fire eyes .. he was too much angry on everyone specially Mrs jeon how can she insult his little sunshine like this ... He want to kill her but can't bcz of his husband.. You can blame him but he isn't anyone who care about anything he just care about his own self his own profit ... Mafia have their own speciality they get training for his ruthlessness... Ina mafia world you have to be dangerous for making ppl submissive towards you ... )

The house seems so calm now bcz now all are quite just some sniffing sound is coming from the place which also broke by tae who a vase at Mrs jeon whose forehead is bleeding badly by now ... Everyone look at him and saw him looking at Mrs jeon angrily who is groaning in pain ... Jin came to the place being all tense ... He hold tae's hand and turn him a little ... Jun; what is this Taehyung how can you hurt her she is your mother in law .. we know we did mistake baby but you can't hurt anyone ... (Tae glare at him and turn around ) tae say sorry baby bear she is your mother in law ... (Tae is already too much angry on everything and now this annoying bladdering of his mother isn't helping a bit ... He turn and hold Jin's neck tightly) tae : you always saw bad in my everything so what's new but I can't leave this lady he dare she to insult my husband...

Nj; tae you are hurting your mother .. (tae left his neck and look other side ... Meanwhile jk treat Mrs jeon who is shivering by fear now ... Tae pull jk hardly and said in his cold voice ..) tae; you can't go there and treat her who tried to hurt you try to insult you ... Didn't I said no one have right to disrespect my husband even me too how can she said that to him .. what you though he don't deserve this or nor capable to be my partner... He is more then capable ....just wait some days all of your I will make sure you guys saw a new Jungkook who have power respect in this whole world and what you said me and shame and relationship... Well I don't care about anything Mr kim I don't... Relationship sucks for me and you guys too ... I have enough respect for all of you that till now you guys are alive and she is definitely the lucky one (point at Mrs jeon )

Tae: I am mafia Mr Kim without any heart without any sense ... Till now I spare all of you give you guys protection don't worry I will do this also but listen to me carefully today I break every tie every relationship with Kim family and jeon family... Don't worry Mrs Jeon you will get money even you Yoongi you will also get deal but from now on I am no one to all of you and Jungkookie you can't be with them who insult you ... (Jk come to tae and cup his cheeks ) jk; hubby you are angry .. pls calm down right now .. (tae huff and growl angrily really he is angry now so jk just sigh ) hubby pls calm down and let's sleep (he said and hold tae's hand while mr jeon said ) Mr jeon : Jungkook come with us baby we will go from (he was cut off by tae who hold his collar tightly) tae: don't open your filthy mouth you old fag I will put out you tongue ... I respected enough and no one deserve it ... Such. Waste ...

Jin; tae calm down pls look what are you doing ... Don't do anything which you regret later ... (Tae chuckle and look at Jin ) tae: I regret only one thing and that's is take birth from your womb .. without that nothing regret I have ... I would be happy if I take birth in road and grow up as street kid ... Fight for food only ... That time pain would be hunger .. pain in winter due to lack of clothes or in rain lack of place to sleep ... That life was better ... You can say I would cherish that life ... And just leave from her no need to stay here and pls don't show any drama of guilt here bcz you guys are not guilty ... You guys were never just bcz now my husband said that a
All of this suddenly you start crying didn't you are the one who never paid attention toward me ... Pls just leave me all alone I don't wanna listen anything... Pls just leave from here ... (He said fuming in anger and jk was just looking at him not some small pain make ppl like this ... Pain have to break every ribs in body and the pieces are not founded this much pain only can make Person without any care without any hope without any emotions and most important without any feeling towards own parents)

Jk look at this father and smile a little ... Jk; where would I go appa you tell me where should I ?? To the house where I am invisible... He learn sign language for me appa maybe it's small matter for all of you but not for me
.. just bcz he couldn't understand what I am saying and learn the language in one night ... How can I leave my love appa tell me?? This house was never mine appa
you guys were never mine own ... What should I say did you ever try to talk with me ... I can't talk and you can't understand so easy is ignore me and never talk with me ... Eomma did you ever try to talk .. you guys always asked Eun how was his say don't I have feeling didn't I get hurt when you all used to ignore me ... Leave about all this did you guys ever try to know how am I feeling... I was sick but no one care only eun used to talk with me but until how much he have to study ... But I am glad he didn't ignore me like you all did ... He try to understand what I am saying... You guys always neglected me ... Do you know how much suffocated I used to feel ... I don't wanna be burden on you guys that's why I used to work but did you guys ever asked me what I need ...

When I used to handover my salary' eomma used to take it but did you guys asked do I need something or not ... You guys never asked me this ... Whenever I want to talk you guys ignore me like I don't even exist in this world ... You guys are saying he will hurt me ... He will hurt me right but if he hurt me I will take it as a gift bcz until now I used to think myself as a burden but he make me feel hiw much I am special in his life ... How much I have strong place in this world ... I am not any burden ... You guys are saying he will hurt me right the person who shows me what is respect... When the whole world was shaming me disrespecting me for my disability I found myself wrap in thousand of respect in his eyes ... Nor he disrespect me nor he let anyone disrespect me ... You said if he force me in bed then be quiet but he tell me only bcz of him I get to know what actually physically intimacy between couple... What kind of physical intimacy should be ... Where will I go leaving my husband who show me what is love who show me what is respect... Where will I go appa tell me ... He said he will cage me in a golden cage and see I am cage in his golden cage ...

When the world is hurting me showing me how much pathetic I am bcz of one disability he make me understand the disability is jewel in his crown ... How can I leave him when i am trap in his arms ... And you know he didn't trap me I myself wrap my body and soul in those cage ... He said he will give me thousand of reason to decline the whole world and accept him only him but he don't know I myself found million of reason to choose him and only him ... If the cage is harsh I would love to stay in this cage with all harsh things ... He never let me feel I have any disability the person I know it's the real Kim taehyung who doesn't have mercy who is ruthless who is too much violence but I am in love with this imperfect man who is more perfect then anything for me he is most perfect man in this world...