part 18

Next day at uni ..

Taehee: oppa spend time with me tomorrow my birthday You have to spend time with me for tomorrow and today also .. (tae nod his head ) oppa get married look I need friend no one play with me ... Your baby will play with me ... We will play many things ... (Tae just look at her )

tae: who will marry me?? (Tae asked And taehee smile )

Taehee ;you know I have one more friends in our area where we stay is so cute just like a bunny I already choose him for you marry him and both of your baby will be my new friend ... (Tae just rolled his eyes )

tae: you have me and your friend still want new one such a greedy girl you are ... (Taehee pout later pinch tae's cheeks )

taehee; just bcz you are cute that's why I am leaving you ...

Tae: good here is your gift for your birthday... (Taehee open the big gift only to see some expensive toys a pretty dress which she always want and her favorite make up kit make her smile widely... She peck tae's cheeks and smile widely) like it princess

Taehee; so much you know you are just like a magic without saying anything you understand everything... I love you just now I have a less of brother in law which will be fulfill soon ... (She smile and sit on tae's lap who caress his hair lovingly)

tae: why are you looking so pale princess...

Taehee; just little bit sick oppa don't worry I will be good mommy said I will be ok soon ...

Tae : take care of yourself or else how will you watch my marriage and you have to do lot of work too ... (Taehee sigh and nod his head like she have to do so much work ) tomorrow I have exam we will go to amusement park after my exam ... (Taehee look at tae with a brightest smile and peck tae's cheeks )

taehee : I love you so much ... (Taehee said but tae slap in his forehead in a joking way which obviously didn't hurt her but being a drama queen she pretend like it's hurts make tae smile at his silly acting )

tae: you only love me when I do something according to you ... (Taehee nod his head as yes while tae look at sky) that's why I don't believe in love ... Love make human weak which I don't wanna be ...

Taehee: I won't say anything but love my bunny he is so cute and just like baby ...

Tae: but you are grandma right ... (Taehee nod his head as yes later realize and start chasing tae who start running for saving his life soon taehee fall and start crying tae look back and saw taehee is crying and there was one boy standing but didn't help taehee a little bit making him angry ... He come and punch the boy later pick taehee in his arms )

tae: didn't you saw she was crying what will happen if you help a little bit jerk (he said and left from there leaving the boy dumbfounded as tae never care for anyone rather then he always pick fight for touching him ... They saw the little girl near tae and tae being all quite which he always does ... But this much closeness with someone was little bit dreamy for them ...

tae: can't you take care of yourself...

Taehee: I am taking care of myself oppa don't worry about me just stay happy .. (rest of the time they spend with each other taehee talking and tae listening)

Tae was waiting in road which taehee mentioned to wait ... Tae was waiting patiently when he saw taehee and her mother is coming... He saw how much pretty she is looking in her pink dress looking like beautiful fairy ... Tae really get attached with the girl ... The girl only understand him brighten up his life and make his bruised heart heal ... He saw they were coming but one car came in full speed and in a blink everyone heard the loud shout ... Tae couldn't process anything he saw taehee is laying on floor while her mother was soaked in blood ... Tae ran there about to reach taehee but again the same car came and goes upon the little one body ... Blood splash on tae's face and dress he was just looking at the little girl.... His knees become weak with a trembling legs he come there and saw his princess he took her in his arms while she cried in unbearable pain ..

taehee ; I want to see you are getting married oppa but I couldn't (she smile and hug tae while tae was just froze in his place looking at his princess... Some tear drops fall from his eyes without any knowledge everything happens so quickly. That he couldn't understand anything...

Tae: princess open your eyes don't you wanna go amusement park ... It's your birthday right birthday cake (he said while crying and then he look her mother ... He come still taehee in his lap ) noona wait sometimes I am calling ambulance...( But she couldn't say anything she just whisper) ??: choi ye-jun (with that she lost her last breath while tae start going towards hospital taehee in his hand ...he knows doctor will say taehee is death still his heart didn't accept this and try hard to decline everything... Doctor did said the same things which make tae smile bitterly... He did everything for their funeral and at the last he buried his princess with his own hand ... )

Tae: I will marry your friend princess can you come to me pls you know no one love oppa only you love your oppa ... What about your friend he must be waiting... How much silly I am knowing you. Can't come in still trying you to come to me (he said and left from the graveyard while tears were flowing from his eyes )

Here tae was sitting on a park still blood in his hand and face he didn't clean all those for blood ... He is just a broken piece now ... He want to cry so badly but feeling pathetic to cry ... He was sitting but saw a handkerchief nearby him he saw one boy is sitting nearby bench whom he can't see now maybe his ... He look at the handkerchief and saw something written there ...

**Maybe you are feeling crying won't help trust me crying doesn't help to come out from the situation but if you cry then some pain will release if you cry then some feeling will get free ... If crying make your heart easy then don't think anything and cry your heart out just cry for sometime then think about wrong right do every calculation of everything but for now cry ... I don't know you I don't know your pain nor I know the reason but crying will help you .. in pain just like warmth hug crying also help if you want then don't stop yourself just take out some emotions and make your heart easy ...

(Tae read and The handkerchief was for him only ... He was feeling like warmth hug by those word ... He saw one bunny was stitched on the handkerchief he couldn't control his tears now he remembers his princess how fondly she was in love with her bunny friend always mentioned how much he is beautiful make his heart more hurts ... Hugging the handkerchief he was just crying...

Tae; come to oppa you are hungry right I will feed you I will take you to your favourite restaurant come Princess come to oppa ... (He was crying badly while mumbling come princess come to oppa ... Her Innocence make his all shield broke really badly... He stand up and start walking just walking where his feet is taking him ... Soon be come to the graveyard and sit beside taehee's grave caressing it lovingly later place a kiss on the tomb he remembers the last line I was to see your marriage but couldn't do it make his heart bleed ... He slept there hugging the little one grave later when rain start he just wipe his tears harshly and start walking away ..)