part 28

Next day taekook come to the London Bridge to see it's beauty ... Whatever reason they came here being a newly wed couple they are enjoying their own time ... Kook was looking here and there with his doe eyes and tae was looking at his bun with his most whipped eyes ... He is just too whipped for his baby husband... Soon they heard some cheering sound ... They look there and found a couple one boy was kneeling down in front of other one holding a ring in his hand ... Soon the man said I love and the boy also accept and they kiss making the whole crowd cheer well some also make disgusting face too but what's matter after All love wins all ... Jk look at tae and tae peck his lips ... He kneel down and pull out tae's wedding ring later made him wear that again and said I love you in his sign language by now everyone was looking at them ..  seeing tae's poker face they feel bad for jk who is looking at tae with heart eyes and love was so evidence in his whole face... Tae hold jk's arms and make him stand up later cup his cheeks with his rough hand ... Tae : you are my kind you shouldn't kneel down in front of me ... If something in this world have some magic then I would say it's your eyes and if something in this world have take my sense then it's you and your smile ... It's enough to make me lose my every sense.. you are crown in Kim Taehyung head and you will be my crown for rest of my whole life .. you know very well I don't love you and also know the reason but I would say you are my life my breath which I need the most ... Without love a life can be lead so beautifully but without breath it can't and you are my breath ... You are my pride which only I have as main property... (The cloud cheer hearing tae and jk hug him tightly tears were flowing from his eyes while tae chuckle )Tae: I told you bubba don't let those tears fall from some stupid reason specially for some words ... You can only cry in pleasure when you will be under my heat sweating a lot and crying in p|€@$*®€... (Tae said and jk's ears turn red due to blushing he hide his face in his hubby"s chest while tae chuckle at the cuteness of cute little baby ... He caress his back and peck his head lovingly) bun don't be shy ... Why you always blush like this ... (Jk didn't said anything but after sometime he back away ) jk. Bcz everyone is not like you shameless (he said and again hug tae who squeeze his waist a little making jk yelp at the sudden actions... He glare at tae who Peck his eyes lovingly) let's get ice cream ... (Tae took a deep breath at annoyance his little husband is obsessed with ice cream God knows what magic those ice cream have. .. he surely getting jealous of melting things well can't blame him though after all jk showing too much Love towards ice cream ... Tae pull jk more closer and @tt@¢h their l!p$ together he didn't move just @tt@¢h it while the bunny is too much de$p@r@t€ to move his one ... Tae hold his waist and pull him more ¢|•$€®  he start talking against jk's l!p$ who is trying to k!$$ his husband) tae: don't think about them bunny boy I am so much jealous first that metal shop now ice cream... I can't control myself but get jealous again and again ... Don't think about anyone bub ... (Jk was listening all this with a shy smile and he hold tae's shirt tightly not to fall in his knees ... Tae back away and smile looking at jk who is blushing by now ) one ice cream is ok what say ... (Jk look at tae with his doe innocent eyes and tae smile at the cute little bunny ) I asked kai he said you can just have to drink warm water after that ... Are you ok Mr rabbit ... (Jk smile widely and nod his head and start running towards ice cream parlour while tae was continuously calling him for not but jk didn't listen he was crossing road and at this time one truck was coming  which tae saw... Tae ran to the spot but before he can reach he heard some sound make his heart beat stop ... He saw his husband is laying in the road soaked in his own b|••d make tae's soul left his body ... He want to ran towards his little bub but his legs isn't giving him any permission he was froze in his spot ... Soon flashbacks hit him hard ... His princess and now his prince ... Somehow he pull his heavy body and come to his bun he was so afraid to touch him after all when he touch his little princess she was gone ... He was so afraid in this meantime one of passer-by called ambulance... The ambulance came and pick jk who hold tae's hand tightly meanwhile tae's mind is still blank what should he fo what should he think nothing really coming in his mind ... With the help of some ppl he climbed at the ambulance looking at his little prince without even blinking... He was so much afraid ... Right now he isn't any Kim Taehyung isn't any Kim v just a helpless man who want his husband nothing...

All the things are capture by darkness maybe no just someone soul become too dark ... The red light Infront of Operation theater is looking dark too whole hospital corridor is filled with white light but Infront of eyes it's all are dark ... Body was just leaning by the wall supported by the chair beside him ... He is just looking at the door no emotions are displayed in the face maybe all are hidden behind concrete wall ... Anyone can say it's doesn't matter seeing him ... But who knows what's going inside this much emotions this much pain he just can't take ... His whole face hand and chest area is filled with his husband's blood ... His mind is just too foggy it's running in 2 timeline... 1 is when he lost his happiness and another one is when his life is fighting with dead ... It's not even some minutes but feeling like it's ages maybe some years of waiting... Love hurts but does obsession hurts this much maybe yes maybe No ... All the questions seems pointless all the moment seems harsh ... Soon bg and eun come there and saw tae ... BG know all the things very well he know Taehyung maybe he is the only person who understands tae after jk and taehee ... He know how much broken tae is that he just looking at the door without even blinking... Soon doctor come out in rush along with nurse ... Bg ran to him ..
Bg; doctor how is Jungkook ?? (Doc look at him and sigh )
Doc; his head and neck have serious injury mister... We have just 80 20 chance ... And just 20% for living ... Well I want to know about his medical history ... Until now the much we get to know he was mute from before (bg nod his head as yes ) well we have to do surgery of his neck along with vocal cord too ... We still have hope just The surgery need time ..  pray to God and we will obviously do our duty ... Let's hope for the best ... (Doc left and Eun Start crying)In these days he make a lovely relationship with jk ... Jk is just like her little brother she was remembering when jk was planning to do so many things for eun's baby. .. bg come to eun and hug him which he back gladly...
Eun; take me to the church hubby doc said pray to God pls hubby take me there ... (She was crying whole bg just sigh ) bg; here is one church go with guards and let me stay here baby maybe doctor need something... (Eun nod his head and start leaving from there while crying badly... Till now all media cover the latest news as world wide tae have business... He is really a influencer in business world ... Tae's phone was ringing continuously which he didn't notice ... Bg come to tae ) bg: I already manage everything the case is handle by best police officer and whole hospital secured by our guard and outside our spy is working ... Don't worry sir Jungkook will be ok ... (Tae didn't said anything just look at bg and later look down )Bg want to hug tae but tae won't appreciate the idea much ... He will surely gonna be angry ... Tae keep his palm in bg's shoulder and squeeze it later start leaving from there and now bg understand what that squeeze means .. he just look at tae's disappearing figure which can't even walk properly stumbling in every possible way ... He is walking like a drunken man while a tears drops fall from bg's eyes ... ) Bg; why you can't share your problem with me ... We are together for many years I know you trust me tae I trained you for m@f!@ still you can't share your problem your pain ... Try to open up until how much you will hold ... When the all string will broke will you able to take it I guess no bcz till now you bottle up all your emotions I know you didn't let jk feel the pain of your heart no one knows your pain why tae ... Share something show your pain don't be like this ... (Bg just sit in the chair while sighing in every possible minutes )Tae come to a empty road where he is going to where his leg is taking him he also don't know ... he was just feeling to lose his life's everything... Soon rain start pouring badly maybe sky also know he need someone to cry that's why rain come to hug him ... Feeling those cold rain drops he closed his eyes and soon tears start falling from his eyes like rainfall... He look at sky it's hurting so much why no one understands how much terrible the pain is ... He just look at the sky and feel the cold water which seems very less Infront of his burning heart .... The way whole inner part is burning badly the rain seems so worthless to ease the pain .... Tae was just so lost in his own mind in his own pain that nothing seems good to him. .. nothing can give him relief at this point. .. he Just chuckle looking at the sky ... How much sarcastic the pain is he also don't know maybe the God knows ... Tae: you are having fun right ..