part26

Bub I am like a stone who doesn't have pain ... Who doesn't have feeling... In order to make myself strong I make myself stone and I am happy that I feel nothing but what is happening now bun ..  I feel dying if you get a scratch without my marks ... I feel fear when you are not with me ..  I feel happy with your presence I feel alive with your smile ... The dead feeling is arising bun I am losing myself bub ... My stone self is breaking in your presence in my life ..  somehow I am not hating eventually I am enjoying all this I am feeling like living again ... I am feeling like coming out from the shield holding your hand ... (Jk didn't said anything just hug his hubby later wrote I LOVE YOU in his hubby's bare back making tae chuckle a little ) tae: You are a beautiful dream yet a peaceful reality of my own life ... Your presence is enough to make my soul feel what is heaven and your absence make me feel what is hell.. let's go now pretty one already late night let's go now

After feeding and eating now tae is ready to take leave but jk hold his hand and look at him with doe eyes ... Tae know his bun will ask something which he don't want at ay cost ... He shook his head and jk nod his head with a innocent smile .. jk; pls hubby let's watch horror movie here with everyone... (Tae look at bg who have same poker face tae gritted his teeth and said yes while jk jump on him and kiss his whole face ) jk; I love you hubby ... I love you so much ... (Tae just caress his hair while jk pout and kiss tae's cheeks again ) say it back ... (Tae still didn't said anything just closed his eyes ) tae: You are cure of every wound in my life ..  you are my necessity my habit my obsession my passion my addiction my well being my worst time my life yet my death ... (Jk blush and hide his face in his hubby's embrace while they sit on the couch basically tae sit and jk being jk he have his personal couch he sit there only while tae was hugging his waist tightly keep snuggling in his neck ... )Jk; hubby my back is itching so help me ... (Tae didn't said anything just insert his hand inside jk's shirt and started caressing jk's back making jk blush as he feel something different meanwhile Eun glare at bg who was hugging him ) eun;  you said your boss is damn cold scary and totally emotionless person but here I am watching other things ... What kind of joke is this idiot (she whispered and BG was just thinking nowadays why his sweet wife always on anger mood eventually he can accept if he have any mistake but there is no mistake ) bg; baby it's husband's personal matter now why should he become cold unromantic towards his own husband think properly..  (eun nod his head and concentrate on movie ... Jk was also watching movie but flinch really badly just by breaking a glass as the scene was bit creepy... Tae understand and hug jk more tightly ) tae: all are lie and you know that (jk nod his head and again start watching movie )Jk; hubby aren't you scared ... (Tae nod his head as yes but no expression of sacredness in His face while bg just rolled his eyes looking at them ) bg in mind ; he will be afraid by this wow great jokes his murder way is more horrific then any horror movies ... (Tae look at bg and glare at him which bg also know so he didn't look at him just look at tv without any words ) tae: bub you are feeling tired let's go and sleep (tae said but jk didn't go eventually hug tae more tightly... He sit in tae's lap properly and keep his chest in tae's head and when he fall asleep he too don't know ... Tae notice hus little one is sleeping so he goes towards their room and made him laid in the end keep a pillow so he can't feel the emptiness but human warmth a mare pillow can't provide ... Tae come out and about to go but saw bg sitting on the couch all alone might be Eun goes for sleep already... ) Bg: boss should I come with you as guards and spy are here to protect the house ... (Tae look at bg and left from there means he can't go with tae )Tae come to the basement and saw lee already fainted and Choi is in bad state ... He chuckled and come to choi later remember how he push that lady from party but his mind go all crazy remembering the lady was his princess's mother and goes there only for her treatment and this monster just kick them out ... He chuckle darkly and take out his knife box later smirk proudly and come to them start st@**!ng choi's hand badly ... Choi start screaming more loudly wrenching in pain .... He just can't take all the pain... D€@th is far better then this everyday  pain but who will tell tae when tae already said he will make everyone pay and d€@th have to beg them to d!€ then only he will let them feel the most awaiting moment in their life .. Choi look at tae with pleading eyes .. 
Choi; k!|| Me already pls I can't endure all this .. it's painful... (Tae lighten up his cigarettes and chuckle blowin up the smoke in choi's face )Tae: you think this is end but ask me what is end ... (He chuckle and look at lee ) is he d€@d already.. hello mister (he said and kick lee's chair who fall in the floor and tae keep his feet in his face while lee woke up by the pain and tae keep his booted feet in the st!¢h€d place ... Tae smile and keep his hand in his lee's collar later pull him again make him sit properly) everyone deserve second chance as per society rules but you know I was totally antisocial from very long time now actually from my childhood and in my dictionary there is nothing but suffer  .. Everyone says ppl do deserve second chance they should get a chance to prove themselves better but as a hard core hater of society I always did opposite of what they said ... Why should ppl need second chance when they can get improve in first place ... If they didn't give importance to first chance then second chance is totally wasted ... Why should give second chance to someone who gonna waste it so better to be ignore and punished who didn't get lesson in first chance only ..  ...