part 19

He come and freshen up with his as usual cold face ... Coming downstairs he saw his parents and siblings laughing and enjoying breakfast...

Jin; tae come and eat your breakfast... )Tae didn't said anything just walk away from there but stop by yj)

yj; don't go empty stomach (he again remember about her who used to say don't stay empty stomach... He come and sit and about to take first bite that time NJ said something)

nj; tae what happened did you cried ?? And what were you doing at the funeral home ... (Tae didn't said anything) must be help them you did good son (this was first time nj praise him but he is just too broken to listen anything or understanding)

Jin; no need to do this kind of things ever again what if you stuck in some problem just leave it and ignore .. (this is society norms why should he accept this society it's better to be anti social rather then this kind of social person... He just walk away without eating anything making other sigh .. )

He come to a abandoned place and fight with some gangster as they were stopping them ... He look in front and saw the gang leader sitting there ...

Tae: I want to kill someone very badly..

Wooshik ; we don't take contact for killing ...

Tae : I want to take training and killing will be on my hand ...

Wooshik; you seems so young can you even hold gun properly... (Tae observe some of them and  take one later start firing)

tae: I can do whatever I want just teach me proper way and make me trained mafia ...

Wooshik; I am impressed also confuse why Kim want to be mafia ... Tae: have some reason here you are my teacher and I am your students nothing much don't treat me like Kim's son treat me like others and teach me everything... (Wooshik nod his head while smiling)

wooshik; bogum take him to the training center and give him best training...

Bogum; come with me I will start training from tomorrow... Tae: no today onward just start it from now on ..

.(bg nod and from here start kim v's journey the mafia king ...In short time he become perfect eventually for him wooshik become one of the greatest mafia also the own morality tae set wooshik is force to admit all bcz tae won't think twice to kill him ... And here tae take out every single information about taehee'a mother ... He got to know she was choi's girlfriend whom just Choi used for his desire later when get to know she is pregnant just simply throw her and ran away .. she didn't give up and give birth to taehee start working in different places as her family also abandoned her ... She give taehee all love she deserves but later get to know taehee have brain tumor need lot of money for the hospital expenses although she manage sometimes but couldn't manage properly and without seeing any way she came to Choi and beg Infront of him but Choi kick her out as it was his engagement day ... Later again she goes to Choi and ask just the money she need for medical expenses But that make choi angry when he was about to kick her out she said she will tell everyone about his true face .. later without seeing any options he choose this way and killed her along with taehee ... Tae tried everything to kill him but later realize then what about the justice for his princess and his noona ... Although he didn't care about her much but when she was in verge of death he called her noona accept her as sister ... How can he let that happen... Choi also get to know about someone behind him when he found out it's from wooshik's group he becomes terrified after all now wooshik's group is number 1 ... He obviously corrupted every proof and then changed his name's and left from there ... In the meantime woo died in gang war and tae become mafia king the most cruel and merciless mafia king v whose no one saw but still shiver at the name and shadow.. Tae successfully did his business by his own become powerful just to make that person life hell ...

Obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें