Chapter 1

Branch pov

i groaned as I awoke from my sleep. i looked around as I floated upwards into the kitchen. After I got my colours back, I got this cool powers.

I can float or fly, transform into a nightwing, I do have this extra eyes on my ears *similar nightfury except psychic elemental*. 

I looked it up and I happen to be the number one in most powerful, woohoo. Okay, now I know Im confusing so I'll explain.

Powers:

-Transform into a nightwing

-fly/float

-plasma blast

-blue/purple fire blast

-invisibility*dragonform*

-Has the ability to transform into himself with the eyes and stolas small eyes

Appearance:

-some eyes are my ear

-lots..Lots of scars

-I get more eyes around my head when Im angry

-small eyes like stolas above and below my normal eyes

-Dragon form: Black, blue spots, baby blue/emerlad eyes, scars, sharp toothless like tail

And that's it. The snack pack, poppy and all the trolls of existence along with the bergens know...except brozone.

My ears drooped a bit at the thought of my brothers.. Yes, I have 4 older brothers. But, they all abandoned me when I was 3 to 4 years old.

I don't think about them much, poppy is the only one who knows. Anyways, I snapped out of my thughts and ate my heavenly breakfast.

I had to get ready for bridget and grissle's marriage. I finished getting ready but before I left, I felt a  surge coming on. 

I gulped and looked down at my chest to find it glowing blue. I sighed and I transformed. I inhaled and blasted at the same wall I blast at everyday. 

I have to blast a fire or a plasma blast sometimes or it shocks me with its blue energy, I find it annoying but the shocks are painful.

I transform back into myself and floated all the way out of my bunker. I sighed calmly, feeling the warm sunshine on my skin.

"Hey branch, floaty morning?" poppy laughed as she came to me. "Good morning, maybe or a flying morning" I chuckled as I went into circle.

"Come on come on, we're going to be late to the royal wedding" poppy hurried me. 

"Poppy, the wedding is not going to start for another hour" I said amusingly as I admired my girlfriend.

"Really?" she stopped in her tracks. 

"Well then, we always wanted to unpack your grandma's house, go ahead, I have something to do first" she said as she walked away, giving me her cute overbite smile.

I chuckled over how cute she is as I flew to the troll tree in bergen town. I stepped foot in the dull room and looked around.

It was covered in dust and boxes. Using my powers, I lifted the boxes and sorted them out. While I did that, I stumbled upon a old record.

Poppy entered when I picked it up. She glanced at it and put her hand on my shoulder, my ears drooped as I placed my hand on hers.

"It's okay.." she hugged me. I accepted it as my spirits were lifted. "Whatever, them, they are in the past" I said, pointing at the record as I set it down.

"Cmon, We're gunna be late for the royal wedding, let's go get- I mean let's get bridget and grissle married" I laughed. 

Poppy giggled at my stutter as she hopped on a flying bug, I flew next to her as we broke out in a song.

HAYY Sorry short chapter butt guess who arrives in the next? sry for the shitty grammer and spelling