Chapter 2

Branchs Pov

The two of us broke out in a song as we flew around bergen, inspecting everything that was taking place. 

Some bergens were setting up the reception while others put up decorations. Poppy and I flew around dancing, while they motivated everyone.

"I'm going to go help bridget get ready, you wake up the king" poppy said, giving me a thumbs up as she took off.

I smiled warmly as I bolted to the king's tower. I somehow managed to burst through the wall, causing a loud noise.

"WAKE UP DRUNK ASS!" I yelled, startling the king so much he fell off my dirty bed. "Ugh... that was a crazy bachelor party" King gristle groaned, getting up.

"You got a wedding to do" I encouraged him. King peppy, copper and his brother, Prince Darnell helped get him ready. 

I then noticed cloudguy, lying in a pizza box thousand time his size. I could not help but giggle at the way he looks.

I saw king gristle finished. "Looking sick!" I complimented him. While the others helped him, I decided to check on things outside.

My head started to hurt alot, to the point I fell down. The blurry dark pictures were written in write in my head.

He's coming.. F's in danger.. now I was a bit frightened but did not care. I wondered about who's coming..

My brothers did not have any powers and they did not know. I also wondered who's F..

"Branch! Are you okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder as I held my head. "Yeah..Yeah, I-I'm fine" I assured my worried girlfriend.

"What happened?" She asked worried, "Nothin I can't handled, something or someone is coming but I'm prepared for it" I said.

"Are you sure?" she sounded concern,"You're talkin to a dragon troll who has powers and number one on danger list" I chuckled.

She sighed as we exchanged smiles of confidence and relief. I transformed as flew to the top of bergen town as I watched the wedding from up high.

I transformed into a regular troll as I rested above it all, awaiting the danger. I had to admit, I was excited to test how strong I was.

I heard the faint sound of the marriage below, but the images filled my head again.

He's here...Save F with him...Danger no more..He's not dangerous..."Ugh,stop.." I held my ear against my head. My head hurt as hell, before I could react, I lost my flight and fell.

I did not noticed while I fell that my chest glowed again. When I noticed it, it was too late. "Uh oh"

"Ahhhh!!" I yelled in pain as the blue shock filled my body, I felt some tears drop. All troll eyes were on me as I fell and hit the hard floor.

"Ow.." I said. Poppy rushed to my side while the snack pack helped me. "I-I'm fine.." I growled. "Someone's here."

"Stop the wedding" a mysterious but familiar voice echoed through the town. The troll came down, it's hair grabbing the poles and swinging down.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything?" He asked brushing my brown jacket. The mystery troll took off his goggles he was wearing.

I stared at him, I felt my eyes appear around me. "I'm trying to find my baby brother" he asked. Before anything, I transformed with the eyes or stolas small ones on me or around me.

Just me and my scars..

The stranger's eyes finally landed on me, He gasped in excitement and surprise. "Baby branch-" I slapped him across the face hard and casually.

He looked at me in confusion. "John Dory.." I stared him down, crossing my arms. Poppy immediately knew who he was.

She shot him a glare as I began, "I knew that someone was coming..I hate it to be you" I growled lowly, as if I was in my dragon form.

I could sense his fright when I growled, I sensed his thoughts and they were all about why I slapped and how I growled like that.

"Hey! What was that for?" he asked, half upset, 1% hurt as he held his cheek.

I then snapped and revealed something no one knows...

"FOR YOU GUYS ABANDONING ME FOR 20 YEARS" I snapped at him, my eyes almost appearing while I clench my fist tightly. I put my hands on my mouth when I realised everyone heard me.

'Shit.'