Chapter 10

Nobodys pov

Floyd confronted Vevlet and Veneer as branch happily wagged his tail, "I dunno what your talking about troll" she hissed at them.

"You don't have any talent of your own so you stole mine and branch you..oh you.. Bitch!" he yelled at Vevlet.

Disregarding the paperazzi, Veneer turned to branch and glared at him. "You broke them out?!" he yelled at branch who flinched at the tone of her voice.

"Chase them!" Vevlet pointed at branch's brothers and poppy and tiny, Branch looked at them saddened and tried to refuse but was shocked in an instant.

He flapped his wings aggressively as he roared in pain, He then looked at his brothers who backed up into rhonda.

Branch's eyes turned into slits as he growled at rhonda and the others, he then grabbed them as he flew somewhere else.

After dropping them far away, he then then gave his brothers a sad look. "Branch.." Floyd walked towards him.

"I-" branch was zapped again before floyd could finish his sentence. "BRANCH NO" John and bruce yelled at the same time.

Branch whimpered as he flew away, leaving his brothers behind. Or he thought he left them behind.

Everyone had jumped onto his muzzle before branch took off. "Help me get this off of him" John whispered to clay. 

They wriggled the muzzle lock with John's knife and actually managed to get it off. Branch notice and was happy. 

Once he touch down to where vevlet and veneer were, he landed and transformed back to his troll self.

 "Vevlet and Veneer, I was told that you kidnapped my brother, my friend and my girlfriend" Branch glared at them while they looked terrified.

"What's he doing?" his brothers asked poppy, "He's getting ready to murder them" she casually spoke.

"HE GOING TO WHAT?!" They were shocked. Branch then used his tenticales and grabbed Vevlet and Veneer by the throat.

"You will pay" he spoke in a radio voice.

The tenticales tightened around their throats as everyone watched in shock. Vevlet and veneer eventually stopped moving and struggling.

They were dead... Branch dropped them to the floor as he turned to his girlfriend. "POPPY!!"a voice echoed through the area.

"Viva?!" poppy exclaimed. Viva had returned to help but branch already took care of it. However, branch started to get dizzy and soon collapsed.

Branch pov

The last thing I remember is that Viva returned but then I collapsed. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a cage.

"W-where am I?" I wondered aloud. "Branch, you're awake" a familar voice said. "John dory..?" I said.

"Hello branch" John stepped out of the shadows. "Where am I..?" I whimpered, my ears drooping.

"I need to know why you killed Vevlet and Veneer" he said to me, calmly.

I was honestly scared so I backed up, I seemed to have hurt his feelings a bit because his ear drooped when I moved back.

"P-please.." I whispered, "You're a murder branch and I..can't let you go" john rubbed his shoulder.

I perked up, "W-what no..please.. Where's floyd?" I asked, hoping floyd would help. "H-he agreed to this" John replied slowly.

I couldn't believe it, I did not want to be tied up by them again. I fell backwards, tears slipped out of my eyes.

John seemed to look sad too, but he did this.

"I-I hooked the cage with a power thing so you can't escape" he said, not looking at me.  I was scared, I was now a troll with no weapons and in a cage, betrayed by my brothers.

"D-don't.."  I whispered. "PLEASE DON'T AHHHH" I screamed in pain as the cage shocked me. I panted heavily as I backed away. I can't use my powers or I'll be zapped.

I curled into a ball and whispered, "I-I thought you loved me.." Tears poured out of my eyes.

 "I-I'm sorry branch but..You have to stay here..for two months" John walked away, leaving me in pain.

"DON'T! PLEASE!" I tried to break the cage and got zapped again. But it all went black. And that's when i shot up.

"NO!" I shot up. I was in a bed, I'm guessing John dory's bed. It was just a nightmare, I sighed as I looked around.

The bus was not moving and the room was quiet and empty. No footstep sounds or mumbles, just quiet.

I felt like I was abandoned all over again, it was a cold and dark feeling. I slowly got up from the bed, my body still hurt from how many times I was shocked and zapped.

I slowly walked out of the room to find that I was right. I was completely alone right now.

I looked out the window but still did not know where I am, I tested my powers to see if they worked and they did.

I tried my best not to think about the dream, but it was so scary. I was going to go lie down again before I heard something.

I saw John Dory, Bruce, Clay and Floyd come over, I walked back to bed and acted asleep.

"We got everything?" John asked, "For the million time, YES" Clay answered in annoyance. "Guys! Be quiet, baby branch is still asleep" I heard Floyd.

I shifted a bit to get comfotable, also to make it look real that I'm asleep. "Aww! He's so cute" I heard bruce, "Really, he murdered two people" John said.

"Uhhh guys? is his chest supposed to be glowing?" Clay said, Oh no..

I felt that same familar pain all over me again, I tried my best not to move but it hurt a lot. It hurt more and more by every one I had.

"Baby Bro!" Floyd rushed to my side, "Are you okay?" he asked worried. I started to act like I was getting like I was getting up.

"G-Guys..?" my voice sounded raspy. "We're here, branch.." I felt Floyd hold my hand. I slowly raised as i rubbed my eye sleepily.

"I-It's hurts..why..?" I asked them with my ears drooping. "You were zapped, your chest glowed" Clay explained to me.

I wanted to go to sleep again, "D-dont leave me again.." I whispered. I saw their faces, they looked hurt and sad.

"Never again.." John said, "We will stay together" Bruce added, "And never leave" Clay and Floyd said.

"Never Again..."

I will add a aftermath and some oneshots of the same au but I'm ending the book here, i hope you enjoyed it