Chapter 9

Branch pov

I felt a lot of pain, I sat up to find myself in a diamond bottle. The bottle was not screwed shut forever, it was loose.

I was very weak but I still used my powers to make the lid fall off, I felt strong enough to fly out of there. I then spotted poppy, tiny diamond.. and floyd in seperate diamond bottles.

"Poppy-" I called out to her but I was then grabbed by vevlet. "So you're the one with powers" she sneered.

I growled at her and I became a dragon but before I could murder her, I was muzzled and  chained up. 

I tried my best to shake the muzzle off but it did not work. "You are going to be my pet" she evily grinned as she threw me in a large cage.

"I will show you off and you must obey or I'll kill your girlfriend" she pointed at poppy who was looking worried.

I was a big as a dragon but small as a troll, I clawed at vevlet but the muzzle then shock me. I roared in pain as I slumped to the floor.

"If you do that, the muzzle will shock you" She laughed, veneer was behind her and he looked scared.

"BRANCH NOO" poppy yelled as I got shocked again.

Nobodys pov

Meanwhile, John Dory watched everything from the ceiling vent. John dory was really angry, he looked at vevlet with blood-shot eyes.

After they left, He signalled for bruce and clay to enter the dressing room. Branch had fell in pain and closed his eyes, Floyd watched him, terrified of the dragon.

"Who is that..?" he whimpered, asking poppy, Poppy turned to him with tears in her eyes. "That's branch.." 

Floyd immediately turned to branch and started to yell, "What..NO, BRANCH! PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE! I'LL KILL YOU VEVLET AND VENEER" He sobbed. 

 "Floyd!" bruce said as he came to floyd's diamond prison. "Spruce?" floyd said, still sitting with tears on his face.

"Why are you-...." Bruce finally saw branch's weaken state and fell silent. "Branch..?" he whimpered.

Clay came down with john as they watched branch, "Baby bro.." Clay said sadly. Branch started to get up, wrustling his wings as he raised up.

He let out a large yawn as he looked around, he tried transforming back to a troll but was shocked again.

He roared in pain as he fell. His brothers looked at him with sadness in their eyes, "We have to do something" floyd gestured to branch.

"We can't leave him her-" Floyd was about to finish his sentence but then, footsteps were heard.

His brothers quickly grabbed poppy and tiny and went into the vent. Branch watched them as he sighed, He broke the diamond bottles for floyd, tiny and poppy.

After breaking the diamond bottles, the muzzle shocked him again.

John then grabbed floyd and pulled him into the vent, "I-I'm free!" floyd exclaimed excitedly.

 "WHERE ARE THEY?!" a voice yelled from the dressing room, "Branch!" his brothers said simultaneously.

"Ugh! You let them escape" she snarled at branch who backed up, "I want talent" his brothers gasped at the words.

Vevlet then grabbed some kind of tool and then...it made him go crazy. Branch in pain as he hit against the cage walls.

His brothers watched in tears, then, branch stopped and transformed back into a troll. He floated upwards as his talent was drained.

After enough talent was drained, he was back as a dragon and he fell unconscious. "That's better, come one veneer! Let's go!" she said to her brother as they walked out.

Branch awoke but he was really weak, "G-guys?" he whispered. Before his brother came out, some random mount vageon entered. 

He wore glasses and a suit, He grabbed branch by his chain and pulled out of the room, Branch struggled but was shocked so he obediently walked out of the room.

His brother came out of the vent, "We have to rescue him" John said as they ran after them. "Rhonda!" John called for his armodillo, it came and they boarded it and took off.

Meanwhile with branch,

"Presenting Vevlet and Veneer's new pet, Nightstar!" a voice echoed through the stadium. Branch lowered his ears as he sat on the stage.

He was then roughly pulled off the stage and thrown into a new cage, he growled as he lay down in the cold cage.

Branch was taken out again, to join the rage dome show. While security pulled him through the paperazzi, he then saw the familiar armadillo in front of vevlet and veneer.

Then..John, bruce, poppy, floyd and clay came out. "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY BROTHER!" Floyd yelled at them in  anger.