Chapter 3 Realizing feelings

Authoress's note.The image that you are seeing now is owned by the Shipping wiki fandom. Anyway on with the story. Ever since that incident Catnap has been avoiding Dogday regularly. He just couldn't see Dogday the same anymore. His soft orange fur. His beautiful smile.

Everytime Catnap thought about Dogday his heart would beat faster then a speeding car. His face became bright red, and it felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know what to do about these feelings. Heck he didn't even know what these feelings were.

Meanwhile Dogday was panicking like crazy. Is he mad about the other day when I called him an idiot? Ugh I shouldn't have said that. What if he is avoiding me, because he hates me, and he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

Tears ran down Dogday's cheeks when he thought about Catnap not wanting to be his friend anymore. Yes he did care about the other Smilling Critters. He cared about them a lot, but Catnap was his beat friend. He was the first one that was nice to him when he first came to Playtime Co.

Catnap was his first friend. I need to go, and apologize to Catnap. Dogday thought to himself as he ran quickly to where Catnap was. Which was in the living room. Catnap was surprised to see Dogday.

He was on his knees. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Catnap I am so sorry for calling you an idiot, Please don't hate me, It was just a joke, I should have thought about how it would make you feel, Please don't stop being my best friend." Dogday begged. He was still on his knees.

"Of course I don't hate you, I just thought that you didn't want to be friends with me, because of that incident." Catnap replied. As he got down to Dogday's level, and hugged him tightly. This is what Catnap loved about Dogday. How he cared about other people. How he was respectful towards them even when they were not respectful towards him.

Catnap thought about confessing his feelings to Dogday right there and then, but he knew it wasn't the right time. He decided to tell Dogday how he felt about him on Valentines day which was on 14 June.

Authoress's note. For those who are wondering. I decided to make Valentines day in June, because I was thinking. Since June is pride month why can't it also be the month of love? Plus it means Catnap would not only be confessing his feelings to Dogday in Pride month, but also in the month of love.