Chapter 9 Disturbing secrets unveiled

A few minutes before Kicken Chicken and Catnap went to Catnap's basement. Dogday's POV. "Don't play dumb with me I was in my room when I heard Bobby talking to herself.  She was saying something about going to Catnap's basement to meet Dogday." Kicken Chicken said.

I was confused. Why would Bobby want to meet me at Catnap's basement? I didn't have any plans to meet her there. Plus I told Bobby that I didn't want to date her, because of the way she bullied, and lied about my best friend.

"Okay how about you go to my basement, and if Bobby's not there then it shows that I didn't do anything to her." Catnap explained. "Fine, but I still don't trust you." Kicken Chicken replied. I need to find out what's going on. I thought to myself. Before I quietly followed Catnap and Kicken Chicken to the basement. Then Catnap went behind Kicken Chicken, and a strange gass came out of Catnap's mouth.

I moved out of the basement, so that I didn't inhale the gass. Then when the gass disappeared I went back into the basement. There I saw Kicken Chicken's lifeless body on the floor.

I just stood there feeling  dumbfounded. Then I saw Catnap checking Kicken Chicken's pulse. Maybe he is going to do some CPR on him. I thought to myself. But I was wrong.

Instead of doing CPR on Kicken Chicken. Catnap threw Kicken Chicken's body into the furnace. "Now to get back to Dogday." Catnap said. I quickly, and quietly ran to Catnap's bed, and acted like I was sleeping. Catnap came into the room. As I was about to get out of the bed I felt that Catnap was lying next to me.

After about 30 minutes had passed. I made sure Catnap was asleep before I got off the bed, and began looking for Catnap's diary. Hoping to find some answers as to what was going on. I eventually found Catnap's diary in his drawer.

As I began reading Catnap's diary I felt absolutely disgusted:

Date 20 June 1988
Time 22:00PM
Dear dairy. Today I finally got rid of that stupid bear.

I'm not sure if I should feel happy, or scared about what I just did. On one hand I can finally get close to Dogday, and make him mine. On the other hand even though Bobby was mean to me she was nice to the other critters including Dogday.

Well there is nothing I can do about it now.

Date 20 June 1988
Time 17:00PM.
Dear dairy. Today I have decided to get rid of that stupid lover stealing bear.

I just can't handle it anymore. I can't handle seeing Bobby Kissing, or hugging  my Dogday!

I am going to kill her at 22:00PM when all the critters are sleeping.

... I can't believe it my best friend is a murderer. I thought to myself. End of Dogday's POV.