Chapter 4 A failed confession

Authoress's note. The image that you are seeing now is owned by Ella-the-fox. Anyways on with the story. Catnap's POV. I hope he likes these Daffodils. I thought to myself. My heart began beating fast, and my face became wetter then the ocean. Come on Catnap you are about to confess your feelings to Dogday. You can't be nervous now.

I thought to myself before I took a deep breath, and walked over to the living room. Where all the Smilling Critters usually were. At that moment I felt my heart breaking into 1000 pieces. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

There I saw Dogday hugging Bobby BearHug. But the words that came out of Dogday's mouth made my world crash down into nothingness: "Yes of course I will be your Valentine." Then I ran to go outside the Playcare, and cry by myself. Dropping the Daffodils I had in my hands.

After a few minutes Bobby came outside. "Congratulations on Dogday becoming your Valentine, I'm really happy for you." I said. With a fake smile on my face.

"I just wanted to say maybe don't talk about confessing your feelings to someone when you think you are alone, Otherwise someone might just steal your love away from you." Bobby replied. As she winked at me.

"You knew I was going to confess my feelings to Dogday, yet you decided to confess yours to him why?!" I asked. Raising my voice.

"To be honest I always had feelings for Dogday, but I hated how you would always hang out with him, I also didn't like how close you two were, So when I realized that you were going to confess your feelings to Dogday I took my chance and confessed mine to him instead,

"Oh I got to go my Valentine is waiting for me, Bye Lone Cat." Bobby replied before going back inside the Playcare. Leaving me to cry alone once again. End of Catnap's POV.