Chapter 10 Stuck

It has heen 2 days since Dogday found out Catnap was a killer. Dogday had been thinking about what to do with this information. Dogday's POV. After thinking for about 2 days I decided to kick Catnap out of the Playcare, and take him to a prison cell for harmful toys.

I went to Catnap's room. Hoping to find my ex best friend, but he was not there. I looked for him in the bathroom, but he was not there either. Then I looked in the basement, and I found Catnap burning: Bubba Bubbaphant, Crafty Corn and Hoppy Hopscotch's bodies.

"Catnap!" I screamed, My voice filled with anger. Catnap turned towards me. He was looking at me with a surprised expression. Then it changed to an expression of disappointment.

"Oh Dogday I wasn't  expecting you to find out about this ever." Catnap said, Unfazed by the fact that he burned his friends bodies. I left the basement, and went to the living room.

Catnap followed me. End of Dogday's POV. "Dogday let me explain." Catnap said, Trying to justify his actions. "Do you realize what you've done?! You killed all our friends!"

Dogday replied, Absolutely disgusted by Catnap's actions. "Come to think of it why did you kill Bubba, Crafty Corn and Hoppy Hopscotch?" Dogday asked. "They confronted me about the disappearances of Bobby, and Kicken Chicken. So I decided to kill them." Catnap replied. "Do you not have any remorse for your actions  at all?" Dogday asked. "Why should I? Those quote on quote "friends." tried to take something that didn't belong to them."

Catnap replied, With absolutely no sign of remorse in his tone of voice. "I am not a fucking thing! I am a dog with real emotions. I can go out with whoever the heck I want!" Dogday said.

Clearly upset by the fact  that his ex best friend only saw him as an object that had one purpose. To belong to Catnap. Catnap was surprised by Dogday's sudden burst of anger. Dogday never ever said any swear words in his life. He wasn't the type to shout at anyone. Let alone his best friend.

Authoress's note. I'm going to skip to the present day, because you guys already know what happens next. Catnap had now come down to the basement. Holding a knife in his hand, and putting it close to Dogday's neck.

"Now then ... lets set some rules for this relationship." Catnap said, With a big smile on his face. Dogday wanted to protest, however he was scared of what Catnap will do to him if he did. "Rule 1 No leaving my house without my permission.

Rule 2 You will be adressing me as: Catnap, or my love. Rule 3 When you are done with your work at the Playcare you will come back to my house. And finally rule 4 You will never ever love anyone else besides me.

You will not hang out with other toys without me being present. If I find out that you are in love with any other toy that is not me I won't hesitate to kill that other toy." Catnap explained. "What will you do with me?" Dogday asked. Clearly terrified by the situation he was in.

Catnap thought for a moment. He couldn't hurt the critter he loved. So after thinking for about 10 minutes Catnap said: "I will forbid you from leaving my house, which means that  you won't be allowed to go to the Playcare."

"So what do you say Dogday are you going to follow my rules, and be mine forever?" Catnap asked. Dogday thought for a moment. He knew that if he did not agree to these conditions he would end up like his friends. So Dogday took a deep breath, walked over to Catnap, and gave him a Kiss on the lips.

After Dogday separated from the kiss he said to Catnap: "Of course I will accept your conditions my love." Now Dogday was stuck being Catnap's boyfriend. Never to love anyone else but him. And Catnap was very pleased with this outcome.

THE END