27: Dont make me do this

2.0k

Isadora's hands shook as she packed her belongings in haste, her mind a whirlwind of pain and betrayal. Every item she placed in her bag felt like a weight upon her already heavy heart, a painful reminder of the life she was leaving behind.

Tears streamed down Isadora's cheeks as she moved through the familiar halls of the Jedi Temple, her footsteps echoing in the empty corridors. The once-familiar surroundings now felt cold and foreign, a stark contrast to the warmth and camaraderie she had once known.

With each passing moment, Isadora's resolve grew stronger. She couldn't bear to remain in the same place as Anakin, couldn't bear to look upon his face and be reminded of the lies and deceit that had torn her world apart.

As she made her way to the hangar bay, Isadora's heart weighed heavy in her chest, burdened by the pain of betrayal and the loss of everything she had once held dear. But amidst the turmoil and despair, one thing remained clear: she would not allow herself to be broken by Anakin's deception.

With a final glance back at the Jedi Temple, Isadora boarded her ship and set course for the farthest reaches of the galaxy, determined to leave behind the pain and heartache that had consumed her. And as the stars streaked past her viewport, Isadora knew that she was leaving more than just a place behind – she was leaving behind a part of herself, forever changed by the betrayal of the one she had loved and trusted above all others.

Anakin pov:

Anakin's heart raced with a sense of urgency as he hurried back to Isadora's room, his mind consumed by the need to make amends for the pain he had caused. With each step, his resolve strengthened, fueled by the knowledge that he could no longer stand idly by while darkness threatened to consume everything he held dear.

But as he reached Isadora's door and pushed it open, his hopes were dashed in an instant. The room lay empty and barren, devoid of the warmth and light that Isadora had always brought with her.

Confusion and panic gripped Anakin as he surveyed the scene before him. Isadora's belongings were gone, her presence erased as if she had never been there at all. It was as if she had vanished into thin air, leaving behind nothing but a void of emptiness and regret.

"No," Anakin whispered hoarsely, his voice choked with disbelief. "Isadora..."

With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, Anakin realized the truth. Isadora had left him, fled from the pain and betrayal that had torn them apart. And in that moment, Anakin knew that he had lost her forever.

Tears welled in Anakin's eyes as he sank to his knees, his heart heavy with the weight of his mistakes. He had pushed Isadora away with his lies and deceit, driven her into the arms of darkness with his own selfish desires.

But amidst the despair and sorrow, a flicker of determination ignited within Anakin's soul. He would find Isadora, no matter the cost. He would make amends for his past mistakes and prove to her that he was worthy of her love.