41: Obi wan

1

1.3k

Anakin sat in the cockpit of the ship, his hands gripping the controls tightly. The journey to see Obi-Wan was a daunting prospect, stirring up memories and emotions he had long tried to bury. The Jedi Temple was a place of both triumph and tragedy for him, the scene of his greatest victories and his most devastating failures.

As the ship hummed to life around him, Anakin couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at him. He knew that facing Obi-Wan would be difficult, that he would have to confront the mistakes of his past and the darkness that still lingered within him.

But he also knew that he had to do this for Isadora. She had placed her trust in him, believing that he could help her regain her memories. And he was determined to do whatever it took to fulfill that promise.

As the ship lifted off and soared into the star-filled sky, Anakin's thoughts drifted to Obi-Wan. He wondered how his former master would react to seeing him again, whether there was still a chance for redemption, for forgiveness.

But deep down, he feared the worst. He feared that he would be rejected, cast out once more for his past sins. And yet, he knew that he had to try. For Isadora. For himself. For the chance to finally find peace.

Isadora pov:

Isadora watched Anakin from the passenger seat, her gaze fixed on his profile as he piloted the ship. Despite his calm exterior, she could sense the turmoil brewing beneath the surface, the weight of his past bearing down on him like a heavy cloak.

She couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled over her ever since waking up without her memories. Anakin's presence only intensified that sense of disquiet, stirring up emotions and instincts that felt both familiar and foreign.

As she watched him, she couldn't help but wonder about the stories he had told her, about the life they supposedly shared as step-siblings. It all felt so... wrong. She knew, deep down, that there was more to their connection than Anakin was letting on, that there were secrets lurking beneath the surface waiting to be uncovered.

But for now, she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the task at hand. She needed her memories back, needed to unravel the truth of who she was and why she felt this inexplicable pull towards Anakin.

With a determined glint in her eye, Isadora turned her gaze towards the stars ahead, her heart set on finding the answers she so desperately sought. And as the ship hurtled through the vast expanse of space towards their destination, she silently vowed to uncover the secrets that lay hidden in the depths of her forgotten past.

Anakin's heart raced as he approached the familiar halls of the Jedi temple. It had been years since he had set foot in this place, years since he had abandoned everything he once believed in. Now, here he was, standing before his old master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, with Isadora by his side.