Chapter Two

Chapter Two
The Good The Bad The Ugly

**Phoebe was enjoying her internship at Mid-Wilshire

**
Phoebe was enjoying her internship at Mid-Wilshire. She gained a lot of friends including the rookies, and Angela and Talia. Phoebe and Tim hardly crossed paths and when they did it was completely forced on Phoebe's side. She wanted nothing to do with Tim especially after her first day.

Tim was annoyed that Phoebe still held a grudge and wouldn't accept his apology. It had been over a month he thought she would've gotten over it. But Phoebe being her petty self,  she wasn't over it.

Phoebe had gotten to the station and immediately headed to the briefing room. She sat down on the side of Lucy with her pen and note pad ready.

Sergeant Grey walks into the room immediately silencing everyone's conversation "All right, all right, all right. Settle down. Settle down. Let's get to it. You ready, Officer Nolan? 'Cause once again, we start with you" he says as he stands behind the podium.

Nolan looks up "I'm flattered?" He says but it sounded more as a question.

Grey rolls his eyes and hands out wanted flyers "Don't be. Yesterday, a four-man crew disguised as zombies knocked over a cash advance near Pico and Robertson. So, Officers Bishop and Nolan were able to apprehend two of the criminals, while the other two escaped. Somehow, Officer Nolan managed to let a civilian steal ten grand in already stolen cash. Luckily, CCTV captured our thief. Still waiting on an I.D." He explains.

Nolan raises his hand "He plays guitar if that helps?" He asks causing everyone including Phoebe to laugh.

"Absolutely. 'Cause they always list special talents on your rap sheet." Grey rolls his eyes. Captain Anderson walks into the room and locks eyes with the officers.

"Captain, how can we help you?" Grey asks. Anderson locks eyes with her daughter briefly before briefing the officers "We just got some new intel on our zombies. Turns out that they're responsible for a rash of armed robberies in the last six months, always disguised differently. Detectives want to get the two in custody to flip on their partners at large, but there is no guarantee, so don't stop hunting." She starts before looking at Phoebe "That is why I'm assigning Phoebe to work with you officers, and the detectives to gather as much information as possible" she explains.

Phoebe nods as she jots down information before the officers are dismissed. Phoebe stands up and looks over at Sergeant Grey for her task.

"Phoebe, I'll have you stay at the station and gather some information at your desk. We can discuss the information you gathered after" Phoebe nods her head.