The devil himself

I will kill him
After receiving the dark mark I make my way back to school and tell everyone I went to medical that why I disappeared because I apparatus straight there and I have the flu so I will be in my dorm for a while . Once I get back to my dorm I think There's two types of people in this world people who are good and forced to be evil and devils aka Mattheo riddle . I never thought pure evil existed until I met him . The one thing regulus told me to never become is what I am ! I started to cry and slid down the wall of my room . The one fucking thing I promised the one thing ! Just before regulus passed he said to never never become a deatheater as that what killed him the one sentence he also said before I never saw him again was " death will never leave you but it will suck your soul till nothing is left " These words stuck to me like glue . I let him down I've become the one thing I always tried to avoid . All because of him I will get my revenge

Two weeks passes
I have skipped all my classes due to my so called flu pansy has come and seen me but not to closely as she think I have the flu . when I look in the mirror I see a broken fragile and skinny girl that needs help and my fucking mark its red swollen and been bleed dry . I been trying to scratch it away as I can't stand to see it it remind me who I really have become . By scratching it the pain numbs the pain I face on the inside now faced on the outside . I have decided today is the day I will leave my dorm or I will die before the devil does . I slow creep into the common room expecting no one to be there as it was the middle of the day how wrong could I have been . My whole entire friend group including the devil Himself was sat around the fire . Pansy shouts "ynn I've missed you so much " I just let out a light chuckle to hopefully avoid sitting down that's until pansy drags me onto the sofa next to her . Everyone stares at me wondering why I look like I've not slept for a 100 year . That's until the devil himself says you looking awfully tired don't you think what happened to you ? he chuckles to himself. In that moment there I wanted to kill him he just asked what happened when he fucking knows when it was all his fucking fault . My breathing rate increases I just stare him dead in the eyes as black penetrates my heart until luckily Enzo asked are you feeling better now ? I say much the flu a really pain in the ass I laugh so does everyone else . Enzo then goes on about how they all have taken notes for me . Im so grateful for you guys I couldn't get better friends . Pansy say I was mainly me . Blaise argues back that is not true you know I was a nobody can read your writing . Pansy excuses me . Draco shots about to go down . Pansy push Blaise a says next time I will push you off the astronomy tower if you insults my writing everyone laughs pansy rambled on about how i can't miss parties to study as other she wouldn't mange going . Enzo say actually there one tonight if you up for it . Theo and Blaise are hosting it Theo shouts we do the best parties and then Draco argues he does better ones as he has better alcohol Theo shouts it only cause your rich . We all burst out into laughter I've missed this just being back with my friends . I say why not I've missed out on so many parties plus I need something to take my mind of things pansy drags me to her dorm to get ready I have just the things for you to wear pansy says .

 I say why not I've missed out on so many parties plus I need something to take my mind of things pansy drags me to her dorm to get ready I have just the things for you to wear pansy says

This is what regulus look like by the way

Hi guys sorry for the lack of chapters I have been so busy but I will try and get more chapters out I have change my style of writing but this is now when the main plot of the book starts any hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you want to happen