Qudditch

I woke up to pansy snoring very loudly. Today is the day Slytherin play gryffindor in quidditch. Now If your in slytherin I quidditch is a massive deal . I meaning if they win the parties are incredible ten times better than any regular ones parties . However if they beat Gryffindor it will be 100 times better . So let's hope they fucking win . On the team there is Draco (aka the best seeker in Slytherin for years ) Theo , Enzo , Blaise and of course him Mattheo fucking riddle . Anyways Pansy wakes up shouting it's quidditch day it's quidditch day !!! One thing apart Pansy , is she loves quidditch but not the actual quidditch as in the game she like seeing the boys all hot and sweaty Especially Draco she's liked him since 2nd year which to me as his sister. It's fucking gross ! Anyways we both got ready to head down to Breakfast . Once we both were ready we made our way to the great hall . We sit down and said hello to all the boys , Mattheo was sitting there with them but I decided to ignore him . I didn't say anything but in someways I think back to when he told me "don't go on that date"which I'm still grateful for , as if it was anything like my vision I could of been trapped anywhere. I try not to think about it . I put some waffles and strawberries on my plate my favourite, Well I was eating them I notice Mattheo staring at me I decided not to pay any attention to him I start playing with my rings well . listening to the boys conversation they were all taking about quidditch and how they need to win . I add you better fucking win I need that party . Theo laughs a says okay miss party lover . Ooo shut up Theo I giggle . Anyways after breakfast they all the boys all make their way to the changing room to get ready for the match and me and pansy make our way to our dorm to get ready . I wear a cropped vest top with some joggers and touch up my makeup. Me and pansy make our way just before the match to the stadium luckily the boys always reserve us seats at the front but I realise I was absolutely fucking freezing I start to shake . All of a sudden I don't know how he notice but Mattheo shouts oi Malfoy take this princess. He chucks me his jumper which has riddle in big bold letters on the back before I can say no he flys back onto the pitch . I decided because I was so cold I will just wear it . It was a super intense game with many points being scored and it all came down to the last second were Mattheo scored the winning goal . Me and pansy were cheering and jumping up and down . The boys all came over celebrating fist bumping and I saw he was smirking at me . I congratulate them all and said I will see them all at the party . They all wonder off to get ready just as I leaving riddle grabs my waist and says My jumper looks nice on you keep it princess ,see you at the party later . I suddenly blush and feel butterflies in my stomach I don't know why I did and then he left . Now I was even more excited for this party operation make Mattheo jealous is a go .

Hey guys this Slytherin party is going to have the drama anyways . Thank you so much for 1k read it means so much to me . I hope you all have a great week :)