Save

Trigger warning mature chapter

After my talk with Voldemort, I went to join the others who were now sitting in Draco's room. a sense of numbness infiltrates my body knowing I have a fate that is going to end in disaster. I go into Draco's room everyone is sitting there blankly hardly acknowledging that I've entered the room, once I sit down Pansy turns to me and asks "What did he say " I tell her about how my fate is much much worse than what they have and I gulp when the words roll of my tongue. Pansy just looks at me with these eyes of pity and I just look at the floor not wanting to acknowledge she knows I'm fucked. Once I told them what it's like to be a death eater they all accepted it slightly but I made them a promise to help them with all their tasks and I will try and get them as less tasks as possible. Theo thanked me and Enzo started smiling and talking about old times. I just hope they can handle this all okay, I can't let anything happen to them they are my best friends my family unlike the shitty parents me and Draco have. I need to go and find Mattheo I need to see how he is taking all of this. I excuse myself and head towards Mattheo's room. I open the door and whisper "Mattheo " I see broken glass in the mirror he must have smashed it, shit where is he I look around trying to find him. I just keep seeing glass and empty bottles where could he be, fuck his bathroom. I slowly open the door I see him sitting crouched against his shower with an empty bottle. Mattheo I say he looks up " piss off Malfoy, " he replies, no Matty I'm not leaving you like this. Matty his face lights up I've never had a nickname before. While now you do. While I grab something to clean his hand he says "You know I never hated you " Mattheo you drunk, yes but drunk words sober thoughts. Then why did you do the things you did to me? One word he replies my father. I sighed I knew it was him from the start but to hear it from him just made it a hundred times worse knowing what Mattheo had been through. We are just two broken people who have had a very shitty past. I'm so sorry Mattheo, he says I should give you the world for all the shit and hell I made you go through to complete my tasks and make my father proud. We just sit there thinking and he says I need your help I have a plan but I need your help. How do I trust you I say? He sighs I know you wouldn't but if you did we could save our friends but I need you. Yn, please. I think to myself he's sexy when he begs he smirks to himself did you just read my mind I smack him on the arm and giggle. If you help me we save our friends and I will teach you how to read people's thoughts and I swear I will protect you against anything and everything princess, What do you think! deal I reply back Deal!

Love soft Mattheo , this story is intense what do you think the plan is . Hope had all have a good week and thank you guys so much for 5k reads I can't believe it so thank you so much for reading my fanfic :)