Slytherin qudditch party

Warning violence

Slytherin quidditch party
Operation Make Mattheo Jealous is a go.  Me and Pansy headed back to our dorm to get ready. Once we made it back inside I told Pansy my plan. Step 1 drink shots with the boys. Step 2 Dance with Theo, Step 3 let whatever happens happen. Pansy was jumping up and down about this plan because she had been telling me for ages that Mattheo liked me. Pansy helped me pick the most incredible outfit it was a red noodle strap mini dress with black heels with a sliver snake wrapped around my ankle, Pansy chose the same dress in black with gold heels. We both help each other do our makeup and hair. Once we were both ready we walked to the party fashionable late. As you entered you were hit but the loud music, people talking, and The smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Pansy spotted the boys and dragged me over to them. Pansy went over to Blaise and I saw all the boys looking me up and down I chuckled to myself, these boys are too easy I thought to myself. Once they had finished checking me out they all said how incredible I looked and all that flirting bullshit. Anyway asked if they all wanted to do shots and they all did so me and Enzo went up to the bar to get them. Once we had done the first round we started to do body shots and mine was on Theo I saw Mattheo hitting the inside of his cheek and clenching his fists which meant my plan was working. Now time for Phase 2. I dragged the I onto the dance floor and we started moving to the beat. I then started to grind up against him as he held his hands on my hips swaying them to the music . I've not had this much fun in ages until someone had to fucking ruin it and that person was. Mattheo fucking riddle! All of a sudden he grabbed Theo off of me and punched Theo square in the jaw. Everyone was screaming I tried to stop Mattheo but then he punched me in the head I hurt like helI thought fuckkkkk. This bastard I screamed, I stopped all the boys and Pansy ran over to me and Theo. Draco and Blaise grabbed Mattheo. Pansy and Enzo rushed over to me and Theo, and blood was pouring out of my head and the same was Theo. Pansy and Enzo rushed me and Theo to Madam Ponfrey. She insisted we lie down all of a sudden I became dizzy and the room started to spin and that's when it all turned black.

Hi guys sorry lack of updates and a short chapter. I have been very busy. Thank you guys some much for 1.69k it means the world to mean that you guys are reading my fanfic. Anyways major drama to come next btw this is a slow burn so it will be a while before they become lovers. Hope you all had a lovely week :)