Date from hell

The day after the party my head was killing me it was pounding like made . Pansy was no where to be seen probably with Blaise anyway the last thing I remember is Mattheo banging on my door for ages . Anyway I'm going to sneak into Snapes potion cupboard to get the potion to cure my hangover. As I was making my way to snapes classroom I bumped into Mattheo all he said was don't go on the date I said what and he just repeats don't go on the date it must be my hungover making me thing weirdly anyway I go and grab the potion I feel so much better . They day went by so slowly and class were so boring I never saw Mattheo after that weird encounter. Once it hits 7pm me and pansy head to our dorm she is helping me do my makeup and pick and outfit . We pick out a mini red dress which I know would make mattheo jealous because reds his favourite colour . Pansy then does my makeup and we straight my hair everything is perfect. Once I'm ready I head through the common room and all the boys are sat in a circle by the fire . As I'm walking through Theo shouts where you going little malfoy I shout back a date then Draco starts asking all the questions of who's it with we're you going and all that sit . When I say it's with barty Blaise scoffs how the fuck did you pull him ? Enzo shouts back cause she got Rizz unlike you . I tell Enzo this is why you're my favourite . Pansy coughs after you of course I laugh Theo pretends to cry and you Theo you're one of my faves anyway I go to go see you all later . I wave bye to all of them and then aparate to where barty said to meet I does seem a little dogey anyway I meet him there he complements my outfit and we sit down for dinner all is going great until barty comes back from the bar with a drink . As soon as I swallow the drink my vision goes blurry and I pass out . I awake in a dark cell with barty standing outside . Barty then states you were too easy honestly I don't know why the dark lord finds value in you . The dark lords finds value in me why ? I don't know why am I here ? Barty states Mattheo didn't complete his task . Why the fuck would that have anything to do with me something to do with Mattheo loves you I don't know and I don't quite care to be fucking honest . You're the biggest asshole ever and I will get my fucking revenge on you . Barty shouts back At least I'm not a fucking whore who is just begging for someone to love her . I'm gonna kill you . Barty whispers That's if you get out of here . I will barty leaves but before he does that if he completes his task until then your in here be prepared for the worst months of your life and I will bring that to you as well as many and I mean many other deatheater . No don't leave me please I do what ever you want barty he gone now I'm stuck in this old dark cold cell and it's all Mattheo Marvolo Riddles fucking fault .

Guys what do you think is going to happen and thank you so much for 650 reads :) all will be revealed hope you all had a good day 😁