Family is important

Today is the day we all go to my house. Now Malfoy Manor is not your ordinary house. It's dark and there is a feeling of coldness that rushes down your spine. The last time I came home was 2 years ago when we were both 15, this was when Father told me and Draco that we must become death eaters, I protest saying things such as "I will never be like you" That's how I got disowned to beaux batons but after my father heard I was now a death eater because of the mother fucking riddle he wants to go back to being apart of the family. I need to do that to keep Draco safe as he is yet to become a death eater. Me and Pansy make our way to the common room to meet the others before we make our way to the train station, once everyone is ready, we gather all of our things and make our way to the train. We all head to the back of the train where all the Slytherins sit, once we find an empty compartment. We all slither in I sit next to Pansy on my right and Enzo on my left, once everyone sits down the train gets moving I pull Draco aside. I told him about how our father wants me to be a part of the family and about how he needs to be aware of how our father wants him to be a death eater and it was time to tell him about how I am a death eater. I've never seen anyone look like they've seen a ghost, he just stared at me with pity in his eyes and asked for how long, 2 months and then told him about Mattheo and how it all happened. Draco was furious it was like he wanted to kill him, now I had to tell him the worst but I wasn't just working for the dark lord I also work for Mattheo. I've never seen Draco have so much pity in his eyes, I should have protected you yn and I failed. Draco you didn't this was not your fault we will get through this together I promise I protect you you protect me Deal. I go to walk off Draco stops me yn you should have told me earlier this is not something you should be facing alone. I know I should have but I was scared and I'm still scared that you would look at me like I was a different person. Yn you are my sister I never look at you differently, we stick together we're the only family we have both got. I hug Draco and say thank you Draco I don't know what I would do without you we will get through this together.

Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter . Draco has my heart 💚 I can't believe it thank you so much for 3k reads It means so much to me . Stay tuned for the drama that unfolds at malfoy manor it will be major . Hope you all had a great day :)