The house

Once Draco and I had stopped talking, we headed back to the group's compartment on the train. We both sat down and Pansy whispered in my ear asking "What were you talking to Draco about "Oh nothing just asking him if the house had changed and if my room was still the same as I left it. I lied as I needed to tell Pansy what was happening in private. Luckily she believes me and goes back to eating her chocolate frog and then proceeds to pass me one. During this time Draco is staring daggers into Mattheo's eyes, well Mattheo just sits there blankly. Well, this is all happening Enzo, Blaise and Theo are arguing about who the best quidditch player is. After what felt like an eternity we finally are at Malfoy Manor, the darkness of the house infiltrates your eyes well darkness enters your body. Draco knocks on the door and my mother opens it, the only other person than Draco that I love. She says hello to everyone but then starts to warn us "Children you must not stay here, he is here the dark lord " Theo then says isn't he dead? Mattheo then says, of course, he is not your dear friend over he works for him and then he points at me. I've never seen my friends or my mother look so disappointed at me but have pity in their eyes Draco stares at me already knowing that I worked for him. During this time my father appeared at the door "Children why haven't you come in your parents are waiting "This meant Theodore's father was here, Enzo's mother, both Pansy parents and Blaise's mother were here.  They all gulped bowing what troubles awaited when their parents were here. We all slowly enter this time pity fills my eyes as I look towards them. We slowly crept down the dark cold corridors, until we arrived at the main dining room. We all knew she was about to happen, as we entered I saw the dark lord! Voldemort was sat at the head of the table with all our parents sitting on either side of the table smiling. Voldemort smiled and announced "Thank you for coming dear children your parents and I have decided that it is time you fulfil tasks for me and this is your time to become death eaters " They all stood there blankly not knowing what to say or do. However, they all knew they had to agree as otherwise he would cause immense pain and suffering to them so they said in unison" Yes my lord "Excellent Voldemort spook and said you will become my death eater tomorrow during our marking ceremony now go I would like to have a talk with little miss Malfoy over here They all leave Voldemort calls me to stand next to him and says you here miss Malfoy have something far worse than them coming just be warned and all the people in that room start laughing I know my fate is much worse than death and I don't even know what it is.

Hi everyone sorry for not posting I've been having so personal things happening in my life so bare with me , major plot twist in this chapter what do you think will happen ? Hope you all have a good rest of the week :)