THE EXILE

The next day appeared, and they both bolted awake. They both decided to hunt catching frogs near Breeze Clan territory since they live near the marshes. As they were padding home pride overflowed them with happiness knowing they were safe, for now. The pride simply disappeared as a large chocolate brown Maine Coon Tom bared his large canines and pierced his yellow eyes at the two his claws growing sharp as he creeped closer. The two backed away in fear as the gray tom stepped forward to protect the cream-colored, she-cat.

"Take me instead..." He bowed his crown.
"STORM' POND NO!" The cream-colored she-cat shouted.

"I have to Pheonix' Song!" Storm' Pond shouted as the tom grabbed both by the scruff and threw them as hard as he could slashing at their muzzles. Storm' Pond escaped from his grasp and launched in the air slashing his backside before Storm' Pond grabbed Phoenix' Song and bolted away to find Crow' Star. They eventually made it but not before Shark' Tooth.

Storm' Pond jumped on the rock urgently needing to talk with Crow' Star alone. Storm' Pond explained and Crow' Star barely believed him. Before he saw the scars around, their pelts as they are brows furrowed in sorrow as Crow' Star's eyes widened smelling their scent they certainly smelled like Shark' Tooth along with River scent.

"I will make an announcement right away...I didn't believe you at first...but seems Star Clan has betrayed us...and brought doom to us all...we need to put an end to this!" Crow' Star stated firmly as he padded and leaped to the high rock calling a meeting.

"May all those old enough to state their opinions for their clan gather below the high rock..." Crow' Star yowled as every cat gather from near and far even elders and kits.

"I have confirmed...that our deputy Shark' Tooth...has been harming our warriors...Storm' Pond...and Phoenix' Song..." Crow' Star announced as gasps arose from the crowd as well as growls of anger from friends of Shark' Tooth.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" Darkened' Whisper yowled.

Before Crow' Star could speak Shark' Tooth hissed with anger unsheathing his talons and leaping onto the leader slashing his underside. Now everyone believes Crow' Star.

"Seems you have figured me out...But you won't be able to exile me if I kill you now..." Shark' Tooth chuckled evilly as Storm' Pond leaped at Shark' Tooth battling ferociously Storm' Pond sure put up a fight.

"ENOUGH..." Crow' Star shouted in anger breaking the two apart.

"Star Clan would hate if our warriors got hurt because of Shark' Tooth...before we get even more harmed from your hungry power...From this day forward...Shark' Tooth...Is...EXILED..." Crow' Star hissed everyone agreed from what they saw as Shark' Tooth stalked off while mewing.

"You haven't seen the last of me...you'll see me soon enough..." The tom smirked stalking off.

"Storm' Pond and I will go to the medicine den for treating our wounds...Phoenix' Song set up a border patrol...after our wounds are treated, I will pick a new deputy before mooning high..." Crow' Star dipped his crown as the two stalked off to get treatment from Yarrow' Leaf.